Carp fishing gear Suffolk

Sharpshooter.123

Evening everyone. After having my shed done over Sunday and all my carp fishing gear stolen, I’m on the lookout to replace some bits as and when I can afford it to get back on the bank. If you’re local and have anything that you’re looking to sell please let me know. Failing that I have plenty of shooting gear that I’m open to trade. Thanks, Matt 

Ugh. That's a pretty shoddy thing to happen. If only I was closer! I have a couple of Sonik 3lb TC 10ft rods for sale, that could have done! What sort of setup are you after? I have a few friends in that area, so if you have some specifics (length, TC, brand) I might be able to put some feelers out?

25 minutes ago, Sharpshooter.123 said:

Honestly have to start off from the bottom up again. My rods I had custom made in February with my kids names on have gone in a flash! Probably £4.5-5k of gear. Anything is a great start just to get out fishing 

That  should make them unique and thus hard to pass on? Some faint hope they might show up on sales sites. 

Some appalling people out there. 

I know you're after second hand stuff, but I've just picked up a couple of Sonik's Interceptors, cork handle and retractable. I wouldn't say they're worth the £170 RRP, but they're an absolute steal at £55/60 for either 3 or 3.25 TC rods. 

Sonik - Insurgent Cork Rod | Total Fishing Tackle (total-fishing-tackle.com)

Edited by chrisjpainter

11 hours ago, Sharpshooter.123 said:

After having my shed done over

I’ve heard quite a few instances of shed theft in many cases the are just going for an e-bike and taking nothing else 

I would suggest fitting a shed alarm (sorry I appreciate that’s a bit late advice here) and big locks

D

Also check your home insurance policy definitions if they include outbuildings as part of the “home” mine does but I only found that out by chance!

A mate of is selling a complete set up , about 12 months old

JRC Stealth Bloxx Compact 2G Bivvy

Comes with storm poles, groundsheet (all unused)

A1 condition apart from 1 tiny hole in the front mozzy mesh, and paint worn on pole joints otherwise immaculate.

£100

Rods

2 x 12 foot 3.25lb Prologic C series

1 x 12 foot 5lb Prologic C series spod rod

(All rods A1 as new condition)

£20 each

Reels

2 x Sonic (with Fox excorcet 18lb line)

1 x Sonic spod reel (with ridge monkey braid)

(All reels A1 as new condition)

£20 each

JRC Contact Barrow

£75

JRC Rod holdall

Takes 3 12foot made up rods plus 3 blank rods (plus brolly and bank sticks)

If this is of interest drop me a pm and i'll speak to him. He lives in Kelsale, just outside Saxmundham, Suffolk

Regards