Kebabs.

samboy

Hi gang.

Been watching health inspectors visiting kebab shops. They bought 9 Donor kebabs and only 1 was genuine. The others were a mixture of

various meats when they were supposed to be lamb. The dirt in some of these shops was disgusting  not to say that some other eateries are any cleaner.

But i for one will never eat another kebab. I don't eat chinese or indian any more for similar reasons either.

My work's office is next door to a 'kebab' shop. For various reasons we had to build a small extension on the rear of their building and knock through a new doorway for access. During this process, we saw them preparing chicken, salads etc on a s/s worktop and drop everything into plastic buckets on the floor round their feet 😮 All staff smoked and went outside to do so,,,, standing in all sorts of detritus, then walking back in to carry on with preparing !!! 🤢 The smell of the place disgusted me in the first place,,,, then these observations made it worse !!! Haven't eaten anything from a kebab establishment for many a year and don't think I ever will now 🤔

Oh this thread makes me chuckle, I used to work in the air con ventilation and extract world predominantly working within kitchens/restaurants from the high end establishments in London Manchester Glasgow Edinburgh all the way down to household name fast food chains and everything in between…..if any of you saw 1/10 of what I’ve seen you’d only ever eat what you have washed/cleaned prepped and cooked for yourself 🤣🤣