My best roe buck

Solway66

Got my best roe buck this year 😁 1st Day of The season.  Real early in The Morning  fog was just lifting The kind of morning when it just dont matter If You get a chance to shoot or not. Perfect no wind just sittning chilling out and enjoying being out in The Woods when this guy turned up at 80  yards.  Dont get Any better 😁

IMG_20210816_053013.jpg

IMG_20210816_053028.jpg

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Why is this in here?

What do you mean ?

3 hours ago, Solway66 said:

Got my best roe buck this year 😁 1st Day of The season.  Real early in The Morning  fog was just lifting The kind of morning when it just dont matter If You get a chance to shoot or not. Perfect no wind just sittning chilling out and enjoying being out in The Woods when this guy turned up at 80  yards.  Dont get Any better 😁

IMG_20210816_053013.jpg

IMG_20210816_053028.jpg

Well done 👏 

9 hours ago, Solway66 said:

What section should i have posted it in ? 

South of sweden 

Apparently this one as it was the mods who moved it 😆 It's no problem, as this happens on this forum quite often, and don't worry,,,, you won't be sent to the naughty step for such a minor misdemeanor 👍😁

And please do keep on posting about your hunting and shooting,,,, it's great to see what others get up to in different countries 👍🙂

6 hours ago, JKD said:

Apparently this one as it was the mods who moved it 😆 It's no problem, as this happens on this forum quite often, and don't worry,,,, you won't be sent to the naughty step for such a minor misdemeanor 👍😁

And please do keep on posting about your hunting and shooting,,,, it's great to see what others get up to in different countries 👍🙂

Thanks happy You feel that way. I started my hunting as a kid in The uk ferriting for rabbits till i got my first air Gun then  well You know The rest. Its not a hobby. More a way of life 🤠 Nice to read about how The shooting is back home