Ideas on catering for 16 guests

Bobba

2 hours ago, marsh man said:

The thread would be something we would never have to worry about for the simple fact we haven't got 16 friends who are still alive  

you know something is wrong when you look in your diary and discover you are going to more funerals than weddings ..

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

you know something is wrong when you look in your diary and discover you are going to more funerals than weddings ..

I can easily remember all the last funerals I went to and most if not all were people I knew who were in the shooting world , the last one was only two weeks ago at Loddon church , mind you he was 89 and was still involved at a shoot near Loddon up until last year .

The last wedding we went to was that long ago we cashed the Green Shield Stamps in to buy the wedding present :hmm:

4 hours ago, Bobba said:

Thanks one and all. Food for thought ……………. (sorry, couldn’t resist the pun 🤣🤣🤣)

I'd agree with having a chili as one option, and don't forget to add a small amount of chocolate to it. Sounds odd, if you don't know this tip, but it really makes a difference 👍 French stick or baguettes to accompany 🙂

Edited by JKD