Duck shooting wanted

I have always had duck shooting on my bucket list and wanted to see if it would be possible this season. 

I mainly do pest control and not too fussed about spending £££’s on game shoots. Never really interested me. 

but duck shooting is something I am keen to do. 

does anyone one have any opportunities where I would be able to come along with them? I’m happy to pay 

im based in Northampton but happy to travel. I have SGC and own gun 

2 hours ago, samadams21 said:

I have always had duck shooting on my bucket list and wanted to see if it would be possible this season. 

I mainly do pest control and not too fussed about spending £££’s on game shoots. Never really interested me. 

but duck shooting is something I am keen to do. 

does anyone one have any opportunities where I would be able to come along with them? I’m happy to pay 

im based in Northampton but happy to travel. I have SGC and own gun 

When you say duck shooting , what type of duck shooting are you looking for , standing on a flight pond , driven duck shooting , inland on fresh marshes or coastal below high water mark  , have you got a working dog , if you have can it do water work ?

With you based in Northhampton you are a fair way from the coast, so where would be your nearest wildfowling club ? , 

You might be lucky and someone near you see your request and help you out .

GOOD LUCK and let us know if you have any luck in finding some duck shooting .   MM