Extreme Shooting Range in Krakow

steve_b_wales

🙋🏻‍♂️ yes I've been there is different packages for you to choose from in terms of which weapons you would like to fire 9mm handguns, uzi's , pump action shotguns & some rifles. 

I've recently returned from krakow the other week are second time visiting & could recommend some places to eat , drink & visit while you are 👍

1 hour ago, Stephen-H said:

🙋🏻‍♂️ yes I've been there is different packages for you to choose from in terms of which weapons you would like to fire 9mm handguns, uzi's , pump action shotguns & some rifles. 

I've recently returned from krakow the other week are second time visiting & could recommend some places to eat , drink & visit while you are 👍

We would be staying at the Q Hotel which is near places to eat etc. We would be going for 3 nights so not much time to see a lot of the sights. The hotel is room only so I would be grateful of any good places to visit for an evening meal.

Thanks.

Food wise there is

the spaghetti italian resturant in krakow main square lovely fresh pizza's & italian dishes no need to book plenty of tables 

Moo ' Moo's steak & burger resturant very popular you would need to book in advance good quality steaks & burgers just at the back of main square I believe there is also one in the Jewish quarter 

Pimiento argentino grill very fancy steak house serving all variety of meats one of the best meals we had ( birthday treat ) again just off krakow main square 

There is also three michellin star resturants in krakow main square if that is your thing 

Most places we found serving traditional Polish food were very nice and well priced never had a bad meal. If you get chance try the perogi the national dish of poland

( polish dumpling ) 

Mo ja - cafe for breakfast is a very good cafe highly recommend that for a bite to eat before exploring 

Drinks wise 

Any of the small bars around main square are good quality drinks 

Tram bar is just off main square again serving beers , spirits & a good cocktail list but cheaper then main square a lot of locals drink here it's a popular small bar 

Wodka bar just around the corner from main square is very popular huge list of flavoured vodkas to choose from choose a mix of six to try for £8 I think it works out at very good / lethal plan this wisely if you go 😂

Bull bar ( irish bar ) does what it says on the tin like any good Irish style pub good pint of guinness as well & good service main square 

There is a cafe in the main square above/ part of the hall they sell all the tourist tat / gifts in this over looks the church which is absolutely stunning and a lovely place to watch the world go by & see the hussle & bussle of main square and the Christmas markets I will try attach a picture.

Places to see if you get chance 

Krakow Church main square you can't miss it absolutely stunning you can buy tickets to go inside from a koisk desk at the rear of the church highly recommended it's also the church which was in schlinders list 

Schlinders factory tour very good can be either guided or walk around yourself 

Jewish quarter 

Salt mines around a 4 hour round trip including your guide through the salt mine itself and transfer to & from 

Krakow gun range which you know about 

Auschwitz tour camp 1 & 2 

Cafe over looking main square church worth a visit 

20231114_134812.jpg

5 hours ago, Stephen-H said:

Food wise there is

the spaghetti italian resturant in krakow main square lovely fresh pizza's & italian dishes no need to book plenty of tables 

Moo ' Moo's steak & burger resturant very popular you would need to book in advance good quality steaks & burgers just at the back of main square I believe there is also one in the Jewish quarter 

Pimiento argentino grill very fancy steak house serving all variety of meats one of the best meals we had ( birthday treat ) again just off krakow main square 

There is also three michellin star resturants in krakow main square if that is your thing 

Most places we found serving traditional Polish food were very nice and well priced never had a bad meal. If you get chance try the perogi the national dish of poland

( polish dumpling ) 

Mo ja - cafe for breakfast is a very good cafe highly recommend that for a bite to eat before exploring 

Drinks wise 

Tram bar is just off main square again serving beers , spirits & a good cocktail list but cheaper then main square a lot of locals drink here it's a popular small bar 

Wodka bar just around the corner from main square is very popular huge list of flavoured vodkas to choose from choose a mix of six to try for £8 I think it works out at very good / lethal plan this wisely if you go 😂

Bull bar ( irish bar ) does what it says on the tin like any good Irish style pub good pint of guinness as well & good service main square 

There is a cafe in the main square above/ part of the hall they sell all the tourist tat / gifts in this over looks the church which is absolutely stunning and a lovely place to watch the world go by & see the hussle & bussle of main square and the Christmas markets I will try attach a picture.

Krakow Church main square you can't miss it absolutely stunning you can buy tickets to go inside from a koisk desk at the rear of the church highly recommended it's also the church which was in schlinders list 

Jewish quarter 

Salt mines around a 4 hour round trip including your guide through the salt mine itself and transfer to & from 

20231114_134812.jpg

Excellent information. Thank You. 

On 30/11/2023 at 08:03, Stephen-H said:

Food wise there is

( polish dumpling ) 

Drinks wise 

Jewish quarter 

20231114_134812.jpg

Going there for the second time in March.

Thanks for the food tips!

2 hours ago, oowee said:

Definitely see the salt mines. 

car hire is super cheap and the driving easy. 

I think I'll visit the salt mines instead of the shooting range. Either can be booked as an extra with the package deal which includes transport from the hotel.

Edited by steve_b_wales