Bushnell Lifetime Warranty

Jimscott

Has anyone had dealings with Bushnell about a product covered by their lifetime warranty? It used to refer to the lifetime of the original purchaser. Now, they say, its unlimited, unconditional and transferrable. 

I have a Bushnell Sportsman scope on which the elevation and windage adjustments no longer work. So far, Bushnell have not been responsive to my inquiries about repair or replacement under warranty.

I had Bushnell Ex binos that stopped focussing in 2020 so was asked to send them back. I was told that bushnell no longer operated from the office and I was to contact the people at mail@studio1ltd.co.uk as they were doing the customer service / repairs on them. I ended up receiving a new set of newer binos as a result. Not sure if if it still the same company operating there though but worth a go if you have tried elsewhere.

As far as lifetime warranty goes, I cant remember if it was lifetime or 30 years? Either way, I should think you should be fine!