Petition

jall25

Good afternoon guys
I wonder if a few of you may sign my petition
It is against a development in a rural village
It is a project that has numerous plans over the years from eco huts - to hotels - go kart tracks and swings

It is now proposed to be a large car park - and shopping type centre - and will employ when done - according to the developer 3000 jobs !

I have no idea where these people will live - park - or get to the site but hey ho the council supports it

The affect of this traffic on residents and the wildlife will not be good so i have opposed it along with many others

I have also started a petition and if anyone would sign that would be great

https://chng.it/Lt7CB7cQ8f

I'm 100% supportive of your petition - We have one running here against a development that has allegedly, 2000 objections but mysteriously the proposal will still get through. One thinks of brown paper envelopes and certain secret societies - No infrastructure, no consultation and a guaranteed "pass!"

2 hours ago, CaptC said:

I'm 100% supportive of your petition - We have one running here against a development that has allegedly, 2000 objections but mysteriously the proposal will still get through. One thinks of brown paper envelopes and certain secret societies - No infrastructure, no consultation and a guaranteed "pass!"

Thanks Capt C 

Yes its shocking

I watched as another project we objected to got passed a few weeks ago for some housing - despite the local plan - the needs assessment of 7 houses required in the village - the fact that close to 1000 have been built round and about  - it was still passed to ram in yet another 50 

Its a shame

I am really opposing this one more for the old people who live close by to be honest as they have very little voice and the buzz word these days is mitigation !

11 hours ago, jall25 said:

Thanks Capt C 

Yes its shocking

I watched as another project we objected to got passed a few weeks ago for some housing - despite the local plan - the needs assessment of 7 houses required in the village - the fact that close to 1000 have been built round and about  - it was still passed to ram in yet another 50 

Its a shame

I am really opposing this one more for the old people who live close by to be honest as they have very little voice and the buzz word these days is mitigation !

Well done and the best of luck!