Browning b125 12 bore

Elliott

1 hour ago, Scully said:

Ventilated barrels yes. I’m assuming the chokes were Invector, can’t recall. 
The B125 uses Invector chokes also as far as I recall. 

The only Browning Sporter pre 525 that had ventilated barrels was the GTI Ultra S. Gamescene engraved, Invector Plus and manufactured between 1994 and 1999 ish

8 hours ago, Miroku Matt said:

The only Browning Sporter pre 525 that had ventilated barrels was the GTI Ultra S. Gamescene engraved, Invector Plus and manufactured between 1994 and 1999 ish

It wasn’t a GTI. I may be mistaken about the mid vents, but I’m not about the model. Definitely a G3 325. 

On 15/12/2023 at 18:29, Elliott said:

20231212_154259.jpg

20231212_154213.jpg

I agree with those stating that this is not a B125.

All B125s had a sliding Forend not the detachable Forend illustrated and all were hand engraved. I don’t recognise the engraving illustrated as that of a B125 B C or D grade.The grades ran B C and D with the engraving improving greatly with grade. The guns all had an extended tang to the trigger guard and likely to be stamped made or assembled in Belgium. I hankered after one about twenty or so years back as I thought a browning hand finished Miroku would be good value for money and would have the looks of the B25 with it’s sliding Forend that I liked at a price I could afford. I opted out when I found out that the bores weren’t chromed internally same as the B25s which at the time had a reputation for rusting easily as I needed one gun for everything and did a bit of foreshore wildfowling. Theywere available in fixed and multichoked with multichoked being more commonly seen for sale.

Edited by Konor
Addition

On 16/12/2023 at 16:40, Scully said:

The B125 doesn’t have a 3 piece fore end, and it looks nothing like my G3 325. 
I can understand the confusion though; it’s very similar to a Citori and the 325. 
As far as I’m aware the B125 parts were made in Japan by Miroku then sent to Belgium for hand finishing. 
The ejectors/kickers are pure Miroku. 

Correct