MANUARM .410 S/B bolt action shotgun FREE

FREE FREE FREE

The above shotgun. It needs a strip down and clean, as it's hard to eject the cartridge etc. It does fire okay though. I need to get this removed off my licence asap.

It can be collected from my home, or I can send it to an RFD of your choice at a cost of £45, which is what my RFD charges.

Edited by steve_b_wales

PLEASE NOTE.

Any interested party who would like this shotgun, must send his/her certificate to me so that I can enter the details onto it. It will then be enclosed with the shotgun and my RFD will forward this to the receiving RFD. This is the CORRECT & LEGAL way of doing a RFD-RFD transaction.

3 hours ago, mel b3 said:

I can't believe that this is still here Steve. It's the perfect way to get yourself shooting a silenced .410. Just chuck on a mod and you're away.

The guy on here that wanted it, said that he 'would not send his certificate to me by post', so it's his loss. It's the only way that I, and the RFD I use, will do a transfer now.

2 hours ago, steve_b_wales said:

The guy on here that wanted it, said that he 'would not send his certificate to me by post', so it's his loss. It's the only way that I, and the RFD I use, will do a transfer now.

That's the only way it can be done these days Steve.  👍

• 4 weeks later...