Muddy gutter call info

Root

Lee (the owner of muddy gutter calls) is a decent chap, I have one of his mallard calls and he also provided me with some matching resin spacers free of charge.  A mate of mine (I call him the marsh monster as he lives and breaths it) that got me into fowling has numerous calls from muddy gutter and I can guarantee he wouldn’t be using them if they where no good.  

6 hours ago, Spr1985 said:

Lee (the owner of muddy gutter calls) is a decent chap, I have one of his mallard calls and he also provided me with some matching resin spacers free of charge.  A mate of mine (I call him the marsh monster as he lives and breaths it) that got me into fowling has numerous calls from muddy gutter and I can guarantee he wouldn’t be using them if they where no good.  

đź‘Ť

7 hours ago, Ferretlurcher1970 said:

Have a pink foot one. Works well

đź‘Ť

18 hours ago, Root said:

Anyone had any muffy gutter calls are they any good also tried to contact  him no reply  via email  any help be much appreciated  👍 

From a recent Facebook posting of Lee's he has had some personal issues, but is now back on track and posting. If you have Facebook, I would suggest that is the best way to contact him.

I have a delrin Greylag call which is great, but an acrylic Greylag call that I bought from Lee for a mate (saved my dog's life) sounds even better.

3 hours ago, Penelope said:

From a recent Facebook posting of Lee's he has had some personal issues, but is now back on track and posting. If you have Facebook, I would suggest that is the best way to contact him.

I have a delrin Greylag call which is great, but an acrylic Greylag call that I bought from Lee for a mate (saved my dog's life) sounds even better.

Thankyou ,I've sorted  it now much appreciated  👍