Sierra 1530 243 85gr

arrybash

I have recently sold my 243 so have some surplus consumables for sale.  I will post at cost or available to collect from Heswall on the Wirral.20231226_154027.jpg.7f5f177357223806acbc19d9c077beba.jpg

• 6 x 100 unopened boxes of Sierra 1530 243 85gr @ £37/box
  • 1 x 86 opened box Sierra 1530 243 85gr @£15/box

Postage at cost.

Hi, sent youa pm last night but I expect I c0ck*d up,so I'll try here. Do you do paypal after being taken on here for £500 by doing a bank transfer don't do them any more? I'd like 400 please if you still have them.

4 minutes ago, tonker said:

Hi, sent youa pm last night but I expect I c0ck*d up,so I'll try here. Do you do paypal after being taken on here for £500 by doing a bank transfer don't do them any more? I'd like 400 please if you still have them.

Was that fact ever published on PW?

22 minutes ago, old'un said:

Was that fact ever published on PW?

No it wasn't seems  like you have to go down the legal route and not run anybody down on here, didn't do me any good though law didn't help, and lost my money. Only person who tried to help was savage steve cos he had trouble with the same bloke. I learn't though that bank transfer goes to someone's bank acc (doh) but you can't get an address to go look for him.

Edited by tonker

12 minutes ago, Rim Fire said:

Is this chap still a member if so PM his name so i can avoid him 

I don't think so , haven't seen any posts from him on here for over a year I've been looking. Pm sent.

Edited by tonker

Hi, sent youa pm last night but I expect I c0ck*d up,so I'll try here. Do you do paypal after being taken on here

1 minute ago, old'un said:

Can I ask what he was selling and is he now banned?

Paslode nail guns, can't find him in the members. Anybody wishing to know more lets take this to PM's as it's taking over ops thread sorry'