Heads up/word of warning

Squirel1973

Just thought I'd share my experience of trying to order from an online company called 'Night Vision Store'. I ordered an item on 2/1/24 and paid in full and have had no confirmation email, I've tried emailing them 3 times and calling and leaving voicemail with no response. It certainly looks like I've been ripped off so please be aware of this company. Does anyone know anything about them or have had a similar experience. 

Is it Clive Ward? 

He’s awful for replying / waiting times on stuff from what it seems, but I do believe that he is no thief. 

Whst did you order? Check the emails didn’t go into your junk folder (may have auto wiped by now sadly). 

I had an issue with him years ago, disgusting attitude for someone supposed to run a business. The only contact i had was through an agency company who answered his calls. Ended up threatening small claims it was only then we actually made contact. 

Order canceled and money returned 5 months after initial order that was showing in stock. 

Your choice to spend your money where you wish, but it doesn't come easy to me so i'd rather spend it with people who appreciate it.   

36 minutes ago, Dougy said:

I had an issue with him years ago, disgusting attitude for someone supposed to run a business. The only contact i had was through an agency company who answered his calls. Ended up threatening small claims it was only then we actually made contact. 

Order canceled and money returned 5 months after initial order that was showing in stock. 

Your choice to spend your money where you wish, but it doesn't come easy to me so i'd rather spend it with people who appreciate it.   

personally i've never had any dealings with the guy but 2 guys that i know really well that have will never deal with him ever again.

that was in the "ward vision" stage of business.