The Shooting Show TV

TR1

taken from the last youtube video 3 weeks ago -   The Shooting Show will be taking a short break to revamp its content. We will be back bigger and better than ever. Make sure to subscribe so you don't miss our new and improved content as soon as it lands!  -  

10 hours ago, Minky said:

Was that where there was some bloke Charlie in it.?

4 hours ago, ShootingEgg said:

That is field sports Britain.

When I have watched that it comes over a bit hooray Henry.  None of it seems to relate to any sort of shooting that I've ever been involved in. Still it takes all sorts.  Another bloke that comes over as a bit of a clown is the ginger hairedfellow on country file.  He's supposed to be a sportsman / farmer.  There was a line shooting driven pheasant and matey strides out there and starts asking one of the guns a load of stupid pointed sort of anti type questions. If  I had been the gun and owned the ground I would have told him in no uncertain terms to remove himself from the field immediately and told the keeper that I didn't want to see him on the land again.   I  think that kwis had the ginger round for drinks to discuss the next round of anti ideas.

19 minutes ago, Minky said:

When I have watched that it comes over a bit hooray Henry.  None of it seems to relate to any sort of shooting that I've ever been involved in. Still it takes all sorts.  Another bloke that comes over as a bit of a clown is the ginger hairedfellow on country file.  He's supposed to be a sportsman / farmer.  There was a line shooting driven pheasant and matey strides out there and starts asking one of the guns a load of stupid pointed sort of anti type questions. If  I had been the gun and owned the ground I would have told him in no uncertain terms to remove himself from the field immediately and told the keeper that I didn't want to see him on the land again.   I  think that kwis had the ginger round for drinks to discuss the next round of anti ideas.

To be fair field sports TV have lit alot of money into challenging packham and also do alot of filming all over Europe with the driven boat etc. they have Niel rowntree ( may have spelled that wrong) talking about how deer control in Scotland is a huge part of life up there, shows driven days with some genuine down to earth people, ferreting and crow shooting with Somerset lads. Yes they have some bigger names on there from time to time but it's a good watch normally. And supports shooting!