Slighty Korean

ditchman

pork belly fried off and put it slow cooker..slooshed pan out with 1/4 pint vedge stock..tablespoon of crushed chilis....3 tablespoons of demerara sugar...splooshed plenty soya sauce and some dry ginger powder.......let it cook slowly for 4 hours...tun off leave overnite

do vedge and make sticky sauce with plum jam and stuff ......stir fry the vedge off...then cube up pork belly (which has been heated up) chuck in stir fry and fold in ....throw it on the late with rice ...shovel into gob.....

P1010049sk.jpg

P1010048sk.jpg

P1010051sk.jpg

P1010050sk.jpg

7 minutes ago, JKD said:

Do love these sort of meals, usually wolf them down. But, I prefer noodles 😆

i have 3 slices of belly pork in the freezer from today....i will see what vedge i have left at the end of the week and then do a noodle version ....good call :good:

4 hours ago, Penelope said:

That looks 'andsome, Ditchy.

that pork looks good dont it :lol:

13 hours ago, ditchman said:

i have 3 slices of belly pork in the freezer from today....i will see what vedge i have left at the end of the week and then do a noodle version ....good call :good:

that pork looks good dont it :lol:

Ditchy, if you have some soy sauce and sesame oil and are using proper egg noodles, soak the noodles in boiling water from the kettle until al dente, drains and then rinse under cold water, darin again, then add a good dash of soy and a dribble of sesame oil. Do this the day before and fridge over night.

2 hours ago, Penelope said:

Ditchy, if you have some soy sauce and sesame oil and are using proper egg noodles, soak the noodles in boiling water from the kettle until al dente, drains and then rinse under cold water, darin again, then add a good dash of soy and a dribble of sesame oil. Do this the day before and fridge over night.

i will have a go at that.......providing the co-op have them noodles....(think they might)

On 26/02/2024 at 19:04, JKD said:

Do love these sort of meals, usually wolf them down. But, I prefer noodles 😆

going to do the noodle version wednesday....what i will do is ladle the oil of the top of the pot and drbble the sediment onto the stir fry ...