Sako Finnfire P94s 10 round Magazines

pg339

Hello PG

I havent got any for sale - but as a fellow owner do you ever struggle with loading your rifle ?

Mine sometimes will not load the cartridge from the mag - it sort of just has the bullet hit the breach 

1 hour ago, jall25 said:

Hello PG

I havent got any for sale - but as a fellow owner do you ever struggle with loading your rifle ?

Mine sometimes will not load the cartridge from the mag - it sort of just has the bullet hit the breach 

The Sako '10 shot' mags are actually only for 9 rounds , you can get 10 in but then feeding becomes and issue as you described.

See here Sako Finnfire (P94 & P94S) .22LR 9 round magazine - RifleMags.co.uk

Posted (edited)

As above. If the issue is only with the first round from a 10 round mag. Only loading 9 should sort it. If the issue is with more than the first round then they may not be seating in the mag at the correct angle for the bullet nose to enter the chamber when the bolt is closed. Make sure the magazine is clean and the spring and follower are operating smoothly. Insert a loaded mag (with safety in mind) and with the bolt to the rear visually check the position of the bullet nose. Slowly close the bolt watching where the nose is going. If not entering the chamber cleanly a small tweak of the magazine lips should fix the problem.

Now, anyone got a couple to sell  🤣 

Edited by pg339