Leather shoulder holster

steve_b_wales

FOR SALE:

A leather shoulder holster, used by my late father when he(and many more like us) were allowed and trusted to own 'real' pistols. I believe my father use it for his S&W .357 magnum. It's in good condition.

The money will be given to my mother to donate to a cancer charity of her choice. 

Sell for £15:00 inc postage.

HOLSTER.JPG

Edited by steve_b_wales

i had one of those and for my 586 SW ......until the govt took everything away from me..and destroyed my thursday evening forever..........used to shoot the Bofers trophy with it and P.P.

thats a nice rig

26 minutes ago, ditchman said:

i had one of those and for my 586 SW ......until the govt took everything away from me..and destroyed my thursday evening forever..........used to shoot the Bofers trophy with it and P.P.

thats a nice rig

Thanks. Yes, the good old government stripped us of our right to have pistols. My father, brother in law and myself used to go to the firearms range in LITTS, Newport on a Saturday and the occasional Monday. My father owned a S&W .357 (not sure of the model) a .45ACP and a 9mm Luger. Myself, I had a S&W 686 .357 magnum, Browning Hi Power 9mm, Ruger Blackhawk .44 magnum and a Beretta .22 semi auto. I also had a shoulder holster for my .357 magnum, but that was sold with the pistol. All of mine were sold before the ban came into force.

Yes I can join in here with the same grievance. My dad, bro and me all shot Police Pistol. I had a 686, my bro a 586 and my dad a 629. Just in case anyone else remembers this we all went on various Delta Firearms training courses when they were at Ipswich (run and owned by Peter Elliot). Going back to 1987 or there abouts.

good luck with the sale.

18 hours ago, cervusman said:

I remember Delta firearms very well, I had some fantastic times there, but  it was an accident waiting to happen, which it did.

Yes although they carried on after that with the same course but effectively putting in additional measures (ie ensuring no one had live ammo on them when going into the killing house by turning out pockets and doing a thorough search) in order to prevent another negligent situation.