Cartridge Clear Out

Lewisjd2812

Having a massive clear out at home of some cartridges, mixture of Game and Clay:

Hull :
Sterling Game 34g 5 FW - 25
Sovereign Parcours 28g 6.5 PW - 30
High Pheasant Ex 32g 5 FW - 14
Intercomp HV 24g 7.5 FW - 174
Intercomp HV 24g 8 FW - 2
Comp X 28g 7.5 FW - 11
Comp X 21g 7.5 FW - 10
Pro Fibre 28g 8 FW - 11

Eley :
Zenith 30g 5 FW - 87
Highflyer 6 PW - 2
Grand Prix papercase 6 - 3
Grand Prix papercase 5 - 12
Coley Cup 24g 7.5 FW - 50

Gamebore :
Black Gold Game 32g 6 FW - 55
Clear Pigeon 30g 6 FW - 107
Clear Pigeon 32g 6 FW - 2
Clear Pigeon 30g 6 FW - OLD STYLE - 3
Grouse Extreme 29g 5.5 FW - 86
Super Steel 32g 4 PW - 105
Dark Storm HP Steel EcoWad 32g 3 - 2

RC :
Prestige Sipe 32g 6 FW - 93

Jocker / BioAmmo :
BioAmmo Blue 30g 5 BioWad - 10
BioAmmo Blue 30g 5 BioWad - 23
Jocker Bio 32 Paper Wad 32g 5 - 12

FW = Fibre Wad

PW = Plas Wad

Eco/Bio/Paper Wad all specified

Some dont state the wad so have left them with nothing so please read it all

Prices:

I'll start off by selling them as Manufacturer or Game/Clay Bundles and see where that takes me, £450 for Everything or Broken down below:

Hull - £125
Eley - £100
Gamebore - £150
RC - £75
Jocker/BioAmmo - £25

Or

Game (641 Carts - Steel & Lead)- £375
Clay (288) - £100

Obviously the buyer will need to show me a Valid SGC before I'll let them leave and needs to be collected from just outside Bath/Bristol So cash on collection or bank transfer

They are for sale elsewhere so message please to make sure

Edited by Lewisjd2812

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

How do you end up with all these bits and pieces?

I get excited and end up buying a slab for each day I get offered and forget to check what I already have

Update to the entire price,

£425 for everything included on this post and on my "Cartridge Clear Out Part 2" Post except for 50 Zenith

19 hours ago, Win96X said:

Am I understanding correctly that you are selling 93 RC cartridges for £75.00?

Yeah, I don't really know what's going on there, ignore the listed prices and see the latest £425 takes the lot minus 50 Zenith so 1129 cartridges - some are boxed some are in bags but counted 

Edited by Lewisjd2812

6 minutes ago, Lewisjd2812 said:

I get excited and end up buying a slab for each day I get offered and forget to check what I already have

Update to the entire price,

£425 for everything included on this post and on my "Cartridge Clear Out Part 2" Post except for 50 Zenith

Yeah, I don't really know what's going on there, ignore the listed prices and see the latest £425 takes the lot minus 50 Zenith so 1129 cartridges - some are boxed some are in bags but counted 

not being rude mate but thats still very strong money for what is a mixup of random loose cartridges . could get 4 slabs of high end game  or 6/7 clay slabs for this money.

3 minutes ago, Sweet11-87 said:

not being rude mate but thats still very strong money for what is a mixup of random loose cartridges . could get 4 slabs of high end game  or 6/7 clay slabs for this money.

I understand what youre saying and with the first post I'll be honest..... not sure what i was thinking hence the re-think because i was just looking at it all wrong.

I'm open to offers and considering 1000 decent game cartridges generally will set you back well over £425 if they're not bought at the 1000 rate on their own and there's still over 1100 in the package (when you account for the other post too)

It breaks down to 37p a cartridge which is better than a premium clay cartridge in its self and game cartridges even at 1000 rate are way more than that

26 minutes ago, Sweet11-87 said:

Just looked and if you bought 4 slabs of high pheasant extreme 32g cartridges (not at 1000 rate) they're 568.32 (56p a cartridge) or 488.40 (48p a cartridge) at 1000 rate

Even pro fibre clay cartridges are 42p or 36p a cartridge and they're clay loads of which there is only 1 slabs worth in the entire bundle

So 37p per cartridge is actually a good price.

I don't need any cartridges myself but not going to just run the OP down because of his pricing. 

On 12/03/2024 at 22:47, Lewisjd2812 said:

Having a massive clear out at home of some cartridges, mixture of Game and Clay:

Hull :
Sterling Game 34g 5 FW - 25
Sovereign Parcours 28g 6.5 PW - 30
High Pheasant Ex 32g 5 FW - 14
Intercomp HV 24g 7.5 FW - 174
Intercomp HV 24g 8 FW - 2
Comp X 28g 7.5 FW - 11
Comp X 21g 7.5 FW - 10
Pro Fibre 28g 8 FW - 11

Eley :
Zenith 30g 5 FW - 87
Highflyer 6 PW - 2
Grand Prix papercase 6 - 3
Grand Prix papercase 5 - 12
Coley Cup 24g 7.5 FW - 50

Gamebore :
Black Gold Game 32g 6 FW - 55
Clear Pigeon 30g 6 FW - 107
Clear Pigeon 32g 6 FW - 2
Clear Pigeon 30g 6 FW - OLD STYLE - 3
Grouse Extreme 29g 5.5 FW - 86
Super Steel 32g 4 PW - 105
Dark Storm HP Steel EcoWad 32g 3 - 2

RC :
Prestige Sipe 32g 6 FW - 93

Jocker / BioAmmo :
BioAmmo Blue 30g 5 BioWad - 10
BioAmmo Blue 30g 5 BioWad - 23
Jocker Bio 32 Paper Wad 32g 5 - 12

FW = Fibre Wad

PW = Plas Wad

Eco/Bio/Paper Wad all specified

Some dont state the wad so have left them with nothing so please read it all

Prices:

I'll start off by selling them as Manufacturer or Game/Clay Bundles and see where that takes me, £450 for Everything or Broken down below:

Hull - £125
Eley - £100
Gamebore - £150
RC - £75
Jocker/BioAmmo - £25

Or

Game (641 Carts - Steel & Lead)- £375
Clay (288) - £100

Obviously the buyer will need to show me a Valid SGC before I'll let them leave and needs to be collected from just outside Bath/Bristol So cash on collection or bank transfer

They are for sale elsewhere so message please to make sure

Bioammo blue are also 27g and 30g not 2 30g's

3 hours ago, ShootingEgg said:

Just looked and if you bought 4 slabs of high pheasant extreme 32g cartridges (not at 1000 rate) they're 568.32 (56p a cartridge) or 488.40 (48p a cartridge) at 1000 rate

Even pro fibre clay cartridges are 42p or 36p a cartridge and they're clay loads of which there is only 1 slabs worth in the entire bundle

So 37p per cartridge is actually a good price.

I don't need any cartridges myself but not going to just run the OP down because of his pricing. 

not really running the man down though am i?, i seen this post yesterday and thought the same and left it, then he reduced it today and given that cartridge post usually get snapped up in a matter of minutes on this forum yet this ones been up a day without a sniff should be evidence enough thats its not a fantastic offer and if i was alone in thinking this theyd be gone. Quoting prices that arnt by the thousand rate is pointless because the fact remains if you are looking to spend 425 quid you need to measure it against what you can get for the same money.

not calling the man greedy more cautioning him against wasting his own time.

"i don't need cartridges myself" is a cop out because they're a consumable at the right price anyone will take more ammunition  regardless of what they currently have. or are you telling me you wouldn't take them if they were for £10?

i hope the lad gets a reasonable price hes happy with for them and i hope whoever buys them feels they've got a steal.

Edited by Sweet11-87

1 hour ago, Sweet11-87 said:

don't need cartridges myself" is a cop out because they're a consumable at the right price anyone will take more ammunition  regardless of what they currently have. or are you telling me you wouldn't take them if they were for £10?

Currently have over 3000 game carts so no cop out. I genuinely don't need them. Also am doing alot more rifle shooting currently.. Vs any pest control with a shotgun

I was not aiming the last comment at you but clearly you took it as I was so apologies for that. 

I just researched the cost to see if the price asked was to much. Turns out buying in a Box would have cost 10-20p more per cartridge.