Lamping

Rossenarra

Na, to be honest it looked really neat and tidy, and it came up on web site people who bought this also bought……

I actually have a new 12v motor bike battery and charger for the pigeon rotor, but I just liked the look of the belt one and fell victim to impulse clicking………ah well could be worse could be snorting cocaine!!!!!!!

Oh BTW got Robert Buckwell book in post last yesterday, had a quick look last night, all sorts of pictures of skinned foxes, wont be leaving it on the coffee for my missus’s casual reading!!!1

Yeah I don't think I'll be skinning any foxes after seeing those pictures :good: Interesting to see actually how very small a fox is under all that fur at the same time.

A back pack type job (with wide straps) is very handy for carrying a battery BTW, takes the pressure off the shoulders :blush: And you can carry spare bulb and a back up LED torch for emergencies too.

Na, to be honest it looked really neat and tidy, and it came up on web site people who bought this also bought……

I actually have a new 12v motor bike battery and charger for the pigeon rotor, but I just liked the look of the belt one and fell victim to impulse clicking………ah well could be worse could be snorting cocaine!!!!!!!

Oh BTW got Robert Buckwell book in post last yesterday, had a quick look last night, all sorts of pictures of skinned foxes, wont be leaving it on the coffee for my missus’s casual reading!!!1

Hi Rossenarra, just wondering were you got the robert bucknell book from? iam up here in Co, Armagh.. would like a copy for christmas.... :good:

This is the cheapest place I've found to get that book.

Ya thats cheap, I paid £46 for mine from Redstone redstonebooks@btinternet.com via Amazon...must say I didn't shop around just saw it and bought it

:good: looked at Amazon today they were costing £44 plus postage... £48 total!!! no way :good:

:drinks::ninja::good::huh: I never meant you to buy the battery from them, just the lamp. You can get batteries from motorbike shops for around 60 Euro. Mind you, you'll get a decent charger with the Deben gel battery :lol:

Long day yesterday I wasn't thinking about all of the setup, ******.

The connections on the deben battery packs are pure **** if you use the pack a lot you will end up changing/bypassing any place there is a connection as john said a battery from a motor factors is the only way to go i got a 20amp hr pack for €50 and a charger yesterday for €25 from lidl great charger it is to :rolleyes: The connections on the lightforce lamps really let them down i changed the one on my 240 blitz for two crocodile clip type connections that was about a year ago and i have not had any hassle since.

You will find out what im talking about in a couple of months time some night once the original ones get hot they brake very easily :(