Beretta over under hard case

Beretta blue plastic hard case for an over under shotgun. I picked this up secondhand intending to convert the interior to house a Beretta semi automatic, unfortunately I didn’t check the measurements and the overall length is a smidge too short to accommodate the gun. The case appears in good condition with some minor scuffs to the exterior. Not sure of the exact model this takes but may be of use to someone here, the case externally measures 825x250mm and looks to take barrels up to 30 inches. Please see photos, £25 posted to your door. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Interested if it has not sold

Agriv8

Just now, Agriv8 said:

Interested if it has not sold

Agriv8

1 hour ago, Plink all day said:

Beretta blue plastic hard case for an over under shotgun. I picked this up secondhand intending to convert the interior to house a Beretta semi automatic, unfortunately I didn’t check the measurements and the overall length is a smidge too short to accommodate the gun. The case appears in good condition with some minor scuffs to the exterior. Not sure of the exact model this takes but may be of use to someone here, the case externally measures 825x250mm and looks to take barrels up to 30 inches. Please see photos, £25 posted to your door. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg