New supplier

Are they a legitimate operation? 

Prices seem comparable to local RFDs but no confirmation that they provide a delivery service. The website is also very basic with any payments being by direct bank transfer. Very unlikely that you'd have any recourse should this be a scam page and you've just deposited £500+ into their bank. 

The Facebook link also links to an Indian cricket based page of the same name. 

13 hours ago, Arley said:

Hi,

How much is delivery?

13 hours ago, Poor Shot said:

Are they a legitimate operation? 

Prices seem comparable to local RFDs but no confirmation that they provide a delivery service. The website is also very basic with any payments being by direct bank transfer. Very unlikely that you'd have any recourse should this be a scam page and you've just deposited £500+ into their bank. 

The Facebook link also links to an Indian cricket based page of the same name. 

I've just ordered and paid for 2000 so I hope it's legitimate. 

They have a YouTube channel, Strictly Shooting UK. https://youtube.com/@StrictlyShootingUK?si=lXX-ORFFqO-2Tyah

They're registered at companies house, have an address in York,  which is by appointment only and the bank account details where verified by my bank before payment as a business account.

Delivery for me is Thursday.

7 hours ago, Mable said:

They have a YouTube channel, Strictly Shooting UK. https://youtube.com/@StrictlyShootingUK?si=lXX-ORFFqO-2Tyah

They're registered at companies house, have an address in York,  which is by appointment only and the bank account details where verified by my bank before payment as a business account.

I also hope its legit. Travelling 30 minutes each way to my local RFD is a pain in the ***. Not quite worth paying the inflated prices and extortionate delivery charged by Just Cartridges though. 

How much was delivery for your 2000 cartridges? 

1 hour ago, Poor Shot said:

I also hope its legit. Travelling 30 minutes each way to my local RFD is a pain in the ***. Not quite worth paying the inflated prices and extortionate delivery charged by Just Cartridges though. 

It says free delivery on the website.

1 hour ago, Arley said:

It £40 for delivery which make them more expensive them local supplier

Regards

Matt

That's very steep if true and puts a 1000 F Blacks at over £320. I pay that for Hull Pro Ones locally. 

3 hours ago, London Best said:

It says free delivery on the website.

Where does it say that? Only reference I can find is 'Shotgun Cartridges delivered nationwide'. 

Clarkes of Walsham charge £15 for delivery within 55 miles of their base, three of us make up an order and have them dropped off to one address, a fiver each for delivery of a couple of thousand very good value. 

Stock and prices are available on their website, RC, Express, Eley, Fiocchi, Gamebore Hull and Jocker, they carry a massive range both clay and Game. 

18 hours ago, Mable said:

Let us know how it goes

19 hours ago, Poor Shot said:

That's very steep if true and puts a 1000 F Blacks at over £320. I pay that for Hull Pro Ones locally. 

Where does it say that? Only reference I can find is 'Shotgun Cartridges delivered nationwide'. 

The £40 delivery cost is added to your order when you go to checkout and pay, a good price if you are local and can collect though

On 17/04/2024 at 08:57, Poor Shot said:

Ordered Lyalvale Express superlights 21gram x 7.5s site price 516, billed 529.

Apparently it goes on distance and weight.

Delivery tonight, had text to say on way

On 17/04/2024 at 12:32, Fargo said:

It’s a chap called Martin. He’s a legit guy. Big into .410’s and Kreighoffs

Just been delivered. Met the guy. As you say, nice chap, genuine. Knows his stuff, had a chat about .410 ammo and he's going to bring some next time for me to try that he recommends.

All in all, well recommended and a good purchase.