A Plea for Perspective

badgerman

Dear badgerman

I think it is good that you think the future is looking good,you are young and sound very sensible and i hope you still think that when you reach the ripe old age of forty.As you say you are more intouch with the younger generation here are some statistics from muslims of your generation.

The majority of muslims living in britain feel they have nothing in common with british people.

58% believe most of the problems in the world are because of arrogent western attitudes.

25% believe councils are right to ban xmas adverts

This is where the real problems start!

74% want woman veiled

37% want their kids to go to a muslim school in the uk

36% believe anyone who converts from the muslim religion to another one should be punished by death

41% want to live by sharia law

98% percent said they would not fight for britain

48% said they WOULD fight for bin laden

7% said they ADMIRE al-qaeda

1.9% said it is JUSTIFIED to kill british citizens with acts of terrorism.

These are surveys carried out on16-24 year old muslims currently living in our country,exactly the age group you will grow up with and claim to be so intouch with.

NICE FUTURE EH!

all facts enjoy the new england

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear badgerman

I think it is good that you think the future is looking good,you are young and sound very sensible and i hope you still think that when you reach the ripe old age of forty.As you say you are more intouch with the younger generation here are some statistics from muslims of your generation.

The majority of muslims living in britain feel they have nothing in common with british people.

58% believe most of the problems in the world are because of arrogent western attitudes.

74% want woman veiled

36% believe anyone who converts from the muslim religion to another one should be punished by death

These are surveys carried out on16-24 year old muslims currently living in our country,exactly the age group you will grow up with and claim to be so intouch with.

NICE FUTURE EH!

dont tell me people seriously believe any statistics whatsoever !!

how are these for statistics then.....

100% of people questioned dont realy care that much about immigration

100% of british people questioned would not fight for their country

100% realise christmas isnt a religious festival anyway

100% say the moon is made of cheese

these are proven statistics so therefore must be true !!

how do i know they are true ? because i asked myself the questions. statistcs, keeping gulible people happy since 1902

http://www.1914-1918.net/died.htm

give me one good reason why these men lost there lives and many more besides.

fighting for a country they loved, and for what, for it to be turned into a dumping ground for the dregs of the earth .

one good reason and i might change my attitude, until someone does i will keep buying the poppys.and never forget.

:good: or not so stupid :unsure:

Dear badgerman

74% want woman veiled

NICE FUTURE EH!

how do i know they are true ? because i asked myself the questions. statistcs, keeping gulible people happy since 1902

i take your point

Alot of people tend to jump on the band waggon without having a full appreciation of the facts. Couple this with a disgust and frustration of this Britishness Quash and you get violent outbreaks of blame at minority groups who are in the public eye. You hit the nail on the head when you talk of leadership misguidance and the PC brigade, bring back common sense.

I do have concern about the invasion of immigrants though. I know quite a few Pols, cheqs, etc who hold management positions. Where possible I always have a discussion about what drew them to England, do they like it here and will they return. In almost every case, they were enticed by money, don't really like it here and intend to return in 10 - 15 years when they have earnt enough to support themselves upon thier return, obviously making the most of currency value and rates of exchange. Thats not the best step forward for this country in my view. But then again, the Australians have been doing this for years in our country!

we have been doing it in other countries for over a 100 years

So what? That doesn't make it sensible for us to allow it to happen here. I'm not spending my life apologising for what the British Empire is perceived to have done. Terribly sorry, I'm British, terribly sorry, I'm white. It's not going to happen :good:

Dear badgerman

74% want woman veiled

NICE FUTURE EH!

I take your point.It could all be made up?Just like all the ones you have wrote.

But where as yours are fiction,mine are FACT.This is a survey on behalf of the government conducted on muslims BY MUSLIMS and you can view it for yourself at www.policyexchange.org.uk

Then you can come back on and tell me its all made up!