Pigeon Widows

MAJ

Having spent so many evenings reading the mail over my husband's shoulder, I wondered if there were any other pigeon widows out there?:D  Do you love the feathers floating gently around your home?  What about the delightful smell of the livers/kidneys etc. boiling furiously to make cheap (but nutritious!) food for your dog?  What about the (so my husband says) erotic smell of gun oil?:D??!!!!!!!  I can't say it does much for me!  Anyway if there are any other shooting widows out there who would like to discuss Daz, Pampers, Tampax etc. - here I am!!

Yours with feathers,  Mrs MAJ

No previous poster has owned up to being female, but I have my doubts about a couple. :D

Hopefully your post will "flush them out", if you will excuse the expression. :*)

oh Cranfield, I thought I'd hidden it so well,

Now my secret is out, Anyone fancy a date :D

Or going to a Westlife Concert etc..etc.. :love:  :love:  :love:

They must be putting something in the water! My wife reckons she's going to come out with me one day to see what I get up to  :what:

I keep changing the subject and send her off shopping instead. It costs me a fortune but my pigeon shooting is safe.  :D  :D