so who do you support

A K A

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Hammers!

Why, Because my dad supports them, my dads dad supported them, his dad .........................

Plus I was born there, it was either West ham or the Orient!

When Trevor Brooking scored the goal in the 1980 FA cup final my mum jumped in the air and went into labour with me.

Born and Bred :/

Guest The Outlaw
The Hammers!

Why, Because my dad supports them, my dads dad supported them, his dad .........................

Plus I was born there, it was either West ham or the Orient!

When Trevor Brooking scored the goal in the 1980 FA cup final my mum jumped in the air and went into labour with me.

Born and Bred :good:

Same as me but my mum went into labour watching West Ham win the 66 world cup final.

The worst bit about the 1980 cup final against ARSEnal was when Willy Young hacked down Paul Allen when he was 1 on 1 with the ARSEnal goalie. Paul Allen was the youngest ever to play in the final and would have been the youngest to score. I will never forgive Willy Young for that cynical tackle. We won any way.

1-0 to the cockney boys

Best final ever for me was against the Pool 3-3 then pens we lost but what a game.

Tony

SCOTLAND :lol: any one going to be watching the italy vs Scotland game on saturday? were going to get killed.. :lol: keep the hopes up cant beat the scottish suport :good:

Lew

Yeap I am going to watch, I hope they do it you know,

And keep the faith you never know what Scotland can do, we have beaten the English for the last 1000 yrs.

Guest The Outlaw
man united,till i got married and bought a house,now i support me family,and watch footie on pc. :good:

Who: Liverpool

Why: The best team when I became interested, and often on the telly and the 'wireless'.

There have been some lean times, but I was there in Istanbul that night.............

Glory hunters, you should support the team of your fathers or your nearest geographicaly.

:lol: :lol:

Tony

I support Barbie and her friends. I believe that she has bought womens lib to where it is today and I admire her ability to reinvent herself as a timeless women.

I also support WEST HAM since I was taken on a date!!!! to see the boys! and inducted to the NORTH BANK. The PIE and MASH was good from round the corner and worth the queue.

I also support myself with various womens wear - if you know what I mean!

Calam :good:

I support Barbie and her friends. I believe that she has bought womens lib to where it is today and I admire her ability to reinvent herself as a timeless women.

I also support WEST HAM since I was taken on a date!!!! to see the boys! and inducted to the NORTH BANK. The PIE and MASH was good from round the corner and worth the queue.

I also support myself with various womens wear - if you know what I mean!

Calam :good:

Can I be your Ken Calam?

Have you downloaded any pics yet?

dustyfox

Calam :lol: [/color]

Can I be your Ken Calam?

Have you downloaded any pics yet?

dustyfox

Would that be Camo Ken, Safari Ken or Lycra Ken - I am quite fussy you know!

I am using PhotoBucket to put my pics on but only posted my 710 joke so far and of course my personal pic taken before my night out with the girls :good: