The impact of mass migration 🤔

harrycatcat1

On 06/09/2024 at 23:05, oowee said:

Why? Because they are Labour? Look at what they have done is just a few weeks. Look at what they started with. 

It's too late to ruin the country but fingers crossed they can stop the rot. A bonus if they can change the direction of decline.

Already good news re law and order, economic stability bill, changes to Lords, planning changes. All good basic work. The start of a quality shaping operation. 

There is no panacea for uk problems. The Tories clearly lost the plot. We all hope that this lot will be a plus. Time will tell but a great start. 

Yep you have to be one kind of special person.

From Auntie 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Mungler said:

Telegraph now.

Following other reports recently released, the OBR has calculated that low skilled migrants cost more than they bring in economic activity: negative £150k odd a piece by the time they hit retirement.

Factor in old age, state pension and NHS treatment and….

The OBR estimated the cost to the public purse rose to almost £500,000 if they lived to 80, and more than £1m if they lived to 100.

By contrast, the average British-born worker boosts the public finances by £280,000 by the time they reach 66, even adjusting for education and health spending before they start work.

It seemed pretty obvious to me. Mass immigration, kicked off under Blair, is nothing but a Ponzi scheme. 

IMG_8478.jpeg

Mm, we all know how he avoided the peelers knocking on his door?

On 10/09/2024 at 16:40, oowee said:

Current is too fast, it has the second highest tide range in the world. They would most likely end up on the rocks. 

Also I guess harder to hide if they did make it. We need ID cards.

Googled your first sentence and sadly not correct by a long way?

12 hours ago, 100milesaway said:

Yep you have to be one kind of special person.

From Auntie 

My old mentor, bless him, sadly told me years ago that it's possible to live in hope but that most aspirations usually die in the desert of despair?

They don't make them in that calibre any more.