why arnt these decoys selling on ebay?

mag-man

Ah ha, the problem you have is that it is too much.

Anyone who is getting into decoying won't splash that kind of money out when they are starting out - don't get me wrong, over time they will spend that and more, it's just when it's early doors they don't know that.

Now, anyone who knows the value in what you are selling probably already has the kit and more.

My advice, split it up into smaller lots.

Failing that someone may make you an offer and split the lot up and out it that way.

There’s a lot of stuff there and the price is not over the top, but the postage thing is a must. If I wanted to come and get all of it, It would take me most of a day and cost best part of 50 quid + in petrol. If I were to buy half of it the price pro rata would be double. Postage is no prob. Just get on to parcel force and they pick it up. We sent a largish item recently and they were the cheapest by miles

Am I asking too much for them or what. I thought £200 was a good starting price but so far, no bids. Am I expecting too much?

herewith the no. on ebay 280171508909

SEE you did sell them. WELL DONE. Why o Why do they leave it till the last few minutes eh! :angry:

Am I asking too much for them or what. I thought £200 was a good starting price but so far, no bids. Am I expecting too much?

herewith the no. on ebay 280171508909

SEE you did sell them. WELL DONE. Why o Why do they leave it till the last few minutes eh! :angry:

Its called ambush buying. If there's two people that want it and the bidding starts to go leapfrog. Sometimes the canny one will wait until the last five minutes of the auction before typing in a large bid, well over the next leapfrog price.

Then, when it gets down to the last minute, he presses the buy button and the automatic bid system puts him on top. The other guy is too late to come back with a higher one before the auction ends.