Shooting While Pregnant, Is It Safe?.

oozelumbird

Guest The Outlaw

IMO it would depend on how far into her pregnancy she is.

There is a time when the babie's hearing is developed enough for the baby to recognise the voice of the mother.

Only a doctor or Mungler could really tell you this one.

Tony

Thanks to you both, i thought that might be the case, but i wanted to make sure i was correct!. Thanks again

I really thiunk you ought to consult yuor doctor on this one........personally, loud bangs...and resinating shock waves from gunshot...isn't conjucive to a healthy pregnancy.......... :rolleyes:

Guest The Outlaw

I know Gill Billington had a baby last year but I'm not sure if she was shooting while still pregnant.

There could be a problem with a detatched placenta if she suffered a bit of bad recoil so I wouldnt let my wife take the risk.

I would also want to know how she fell pregnant as I have had the snip.

Tony

Thats twice in two days you have mentioned having the snip, didn't you also have a conversation on here about using super glue on old wounds?

Strange things are going on :good:or comming off

Guest The Outlaw

Thats twice in two days you have mentioned having the snip, didn't you also have a conversation on here about using super glue on old wounds?

Sado things? :lol:

No its good to explain things and show that not all blokes are shy about talking about thier health issues.

If you have a look at the thread about breast cancer and male health issues you will see what I am on about a bit more.

Tony

Sado things? :lol:

No its good to explain things and show that not all blokes are shy about talking about thier health issues.

If you have a look at the thread about breast cancer and male health issues you will see what I am on about a bit more.

Tony

I'm not shy, I just want you to stop as I've lost 3 front teeth over the last two days because your post's are making me suck air through them!

Guest The Outlaw

I'm not shy, I just want you to stop as I've lost 3 front teeth over the last two days because your post's are making me suck air through them!

LMFHO

It is a fact though that we are supposed to be the shyest of the sexes.

I dont know why because in the pub thats all you here is blokes talking about thier conquests,all beer talk if you ask me.

If you blow instead of suck you could get a good fox squeak going :good:

Tony