Where are you shooting this weekend?

AAA MAN

Wheres everyone going this weekend?

I have been shooting Longridge and Westfields every other week and now fancy a change! Weston wood i am told is not on. Where else can i get some good sporting comp birds this weekend in the midlands/south west?

AAA there'll be a bat mobile leaving Cricklade at 8am on Saturday for some mad orange whirly bow tie shooting at A1. Room for you and Emmsy if you'd like. Not quite the sporting you're used to but it will be a giggle.

AAA there'll be a bat mobile leaving Cricklade at 8am on Saturday for some mad orange whirly bow tie shooting at A1. Room for you and Emmsy if you'd like. Not quite the sporting you're used to but it will be a giggle.

Might have to pop in for a coffee and say hi then, only round the corner for me. Not sure I can re mortgage in time to take part, though :good:

Wheres everyone going this weekend?

I have been shooting Longridge and Westfields every other week and now fancy a change! Weston wood i am told is not on. Where else can i get some good sporting comp birds this weekend in the midlands/south west?

Thanks for the offer but will have to pass as i have the work thing tommorow :good:

Arh.......shame. I might pop to Honesberie next week so perhaps catch you there.

Pin, come along and shoot with us today. You can remortgage on Monday. :lol:

Make the most of Honesberie while you can, it's not looking good for Nick at the moment,

he's appealed against the closing down order, but unfortunately Honesberie may not be there this time next year.

Yet another case of townies coming into our countryside and complaining about our rural pursuits. :yp: :good:

Thats bad news, only shot it once, 2 years ago Beretta clubman, nice ground, brilliant targets, nice set up. Who could complain ? me and the wife had a meal in the local pub, that was OK as well,there is allways some miserable ******* who wants to complain about anything!!!

Would that be the Holly Bush by any chance? :yp:

The problem with Honesberie was made greater by the local councellor and his mates living in and around the village,

nothing but a load of to**ers.

Thats bad news, only shot it once, 2 years ago Beretta clubman, nice ground, brilliant targets, nice set up. Who could complain ? me and the wife had a meal in the local pub, that was OK as well,there is allways some miserable ******* who wants to complain about anything!!!

Would that be the Holly Bush by any chance? :yp:

The problem with Honesberie was made greater by the local councellor and his mates living in and around the village,

I was hoping to do either Honesberie or Lakenheath this coming Sunday, will probably opt for Honesberie as it is a better ground, a bit more interesting, plus they have a good pool shoot.

Cat.

Would that be the Holly Bush by any chance? :good:

It was a big pub, It was recomended by Nick, If I remember correctly it was got to by turning right when we came out of the drive I would shoot it more but its too far for me , its a 170 mile round trip.

I was going to come to Honesberie on Sunday but I'm now helping another lady out on a Game Shoot on Saturday so I'll have to give Sunday a miss.

I'm sorry to hear about Nick's problems, he's a nice chap and has worked very hard since setting that ground up a few years ago. Lets hope he can stay open.

Also his Mum makes scrummy choccy cake :good:

Guest The Outlaw

Brownringboy and I are going to try and make it to Honesberie SG after we have shot the Amey Challenge a Pirates ground.

Can anyone tell me if its a fibre only ground.

Cheers

Tony