MODS VERSUS ROCKERS.

berettaman1

Yes Ok John Wayne, (NOT) I dont bore people over and over again about creeping round fields night after night ,trying to shoot Charlie and keep a log telling how many types of vermin I have dispatched, and post photos of said victims Which is just to bolster your own sence of importance!! JEEZE, GET A LIFE MAN, Go to places where they have electricity and people to meet!! GOD you seem a very sad man!!.

Now look what you've done :lol: I won't sleep tonight after reading that :):lol: Take your own advice, don't read my threads :o

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Ok John Wayne, (NOT) I dont bore people over and over again about creeping round fields night after night ,trying to shoot Charlie and keep a log telling how many types of vermin I have dispatched, and post photos of said victims Which is just to bolster your own sence of importance!! JEEZE, GET A LIFE MAN, Go to places where they have electricity and people to meet!! GOD you seem a very sad man!!.

Now look what you've done :lol: I won't sleep tonight after reading that :):lol: Take your own advice, don't read my threads :huh:

HA HA HA< Nice reply Big John, I cant help reading your threads Bud!! You know I am just fighting my corner . have a nice XMAS! :o :D:)

Oh dear, this saddens me. (almost as must as the keep Britain pure threads)

Mods, I don't envy you one little bit.

I absolutely hate it when things get personal, little snipes at each other name calling, it's just not team.

Anyway Happy Christmas everyone. Ron m'dear try not to take being moderated so personally.

Oh dear, this saddens me. (almost as must as the keep Britain pure threads)

Mods, I don't envy you one little bit.

I absolutely hate it when things get personal, little snipes at each other name calling, it's just not team.

Anyway Happy Christmas everyone. Ron m'dear try not to take being moderated so personally.

Mwahh, Yes mistress!! :):lol:

Guest The Outlaw

Ron you call me a tart.

I think to keep you in check the poor old mods will have to don frocks and high heels.

I am glad I havent met any of the lads from upstairs yet, I dont have any images to worry me.

Tony

Ahh, here they go , the predictable schoolboy response supporting the teacher!! please sir look at us ,...were good lads, punish that naughty B,man1..........Theres lots of stuff posted on PW what I thinks, ***te but I dont slag them off about it When I see who has posted I just dont read their stuff, God knows the regulars on PW who post the most boring drivel. If members dont like my contributions then dont read them! MERRY XMAS. :):lol:

I don't generally, as you're continously whinging about some rubbish or other.

Ron, very wide of the mark there fella.

I think everyone enjoys John's posts and the fact that he bothers to take the trouble to photograph his sport.

If I had to choose between the "the Mods are picking on my posts" (frequent as they are) and John's posts, I know which I would choose to read.

Besides, taking your own medicine, if you think they are boring why are you reading them?

Ron you call me a tart.

I think to keep you in check the poor old mods will have to don frocks and high heels.

I am glad I havent met any of the lads from upstairs yet, I dont have any images to worry me.

Tony

Hee Hee Hee, Tony my mate ,your just digging yourself and me into deep DOO DOO with the Mods!!........To the Mods ,I do not know this TONY, OUTLAW CHAP!! ANYTHING HE IS SAYING ABOUT YOU FINE ,UPSTANDING EXAMPLES OF THE COMUNITY IS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME!!!(ERM I THINK IN ALL HONESTY TONY IS NOT AWARE THAT I AM ONE EXPLETIVE AWAY FROM BEING BANNED IF I AM SEEN TO BE ANTI MODS) as you all know I and Outlaw hold you in the HIGHEST ESTEEM!! YOU!!.... MY friends I can not in all modesty say how most of feel about you all!!! :):lol::lol: :o

Ahh, here they go , the predictable schoolboy response supporting the teacher!! please sir look at us ,...were good lads, punish that naughty B,man1..........Theres lots of stuff posted on PW what I thinks, ***te but I dont slag them off about it When I see who has posted I just dont read their stuff, God knows the regulars on PW who post the most boring drivel. If members dont like my contributions then dont read them! MERRY XMAS. :):lol:

I don't generally, as you're continously whinging about some rubbish or other.

Ron, very wide of the mark there fella.

I think everyone enjoys John's posts and the fact that he bothers to take the trouble to photograph his sport.

If I had to choose between the "the Mods are picking on my posts" (frequent as they are) and John's posts, I know which I would choose to read.

Besides, taking your own medicine, if you think they are boring why are you reading them?

Mungler, you city part time shooter, Please read Big Johns reply to my humorous replies, DOH ,you have not understood what is going on here ....have you??? diddle diddle diddle , don dode gone here??? its called IRONY.

Oh I see, it's me who is being a ***** and getting the wrong end of the stick.

Oh right.

Ron, if I had a tenner for everytime you got smashed and started some early hours nonsense and then started to bleat about how you are badly treated and picked on by the mods, and then later attempted to justify your actions as some clever exercise in irony, comedy or satire and then digressed into ramblings about how no one appreciates your humour (not an exercise in drunken and pathetic attention seeking behaviour worthy of a 6 year old)... then I would have enough money to retire and buy a farm.

Mungler, come and join us in Reading for some Mulled Wine and mince pies, we are having a civilised office party (software company so won't be civilised for long mind you).....let's leave the kids to their toys on here.

A delightful invite! Alas, I too was supposed to be going to my firm's office Christmas party today - the rest of my firm are off to a very swanky Michelin restaurant in London, (coach booked for 12 noon) but because I have picked up something close to flu (man flu) I am at home dosed up on every over the counter remedy possible. Gutted, yes.

Mungler, come and join us in Reading for some Mulled Wine and mince pies, we are having a civilised office party (software company so won't be civilised for long mind you).....let's leave the kids to their toys on here.

A delightful invite! Alas, I too was supposed to be going to my firm's office Christmas party today - the rest of my firm are off to a very swanky Michelin restaurant in London, (coach booked for 12 noon) but because I have picked up something close to flu (man flu) I am at home dosed up on every over the counter remedy possible. Gutted, yes.

OMG - what a time of the year to get Man Flu. :lol:

Now don't forget, lie down on that sofa and don't lift anything heavier than a bottle of single malt till after the New Year :)

fighting.jpg

**** *** **** ** **** **** *** ***!!!!

Merry Christmas!!

HA HA HA HA< Mungler knows I would thrash him in a sporting clay shoot so is making these empty threats to keep me away ,HEE Hee HEE .He is I ,am afraid, A little SPORTING PIPSQUEAK when it comes to proper clayshooting? All this sarcasme he deals out as a member or of the Bar......... He believes cos he has shot a few fieldshoots he thinks he is George Digweeds equeal??.........Ha Ha Ha, What a P***K Come on then Super shooter lets make it worth me taking you on then???Lets put it on, or are you scared??? Must be a ground you havent practised on every day before we shoot it. I once had a lot of time for you but I now realise you are a legend in your LIFETIME!!........... you are now becoming a D******D Have a nice day.

well the thread i opened on immigrants has been closed from what i can make out due to "no fighting back from the other side on the debate" i didnt intend it to be a debate it was a thread within a forum under a category called general banter! i dont mean to be dis respectful to anyone especially the moderators but i can see why people are getting a bit wound up by actions taken by the moderators, i think at least an explanation as to why the thread was closed would have been better.i know this is a shooting forum but the heading does say general banter- everything else apart from shooting?

itsd not like there wasnt any interest in the subject there where well over a thousand views and over 80 reponses.

Are there any topics we arent allowed to cover? if so please tell me and i will avoid posting them, regards sk

SK, there are certain subjects that just come up again and again, with exactly the same comments from both sides, they go no where and end up in slanging matches.

As has been stated before, there are political forums out there if that is all members wish to discuss, those members are free to use those.

Your thread wasn't started in that vein, but if you read through it it ends in that way, it is had gone on any longer it would have looped with either side getting more and more aggrevated.

SK, there are certain subjects that just come up again and again, with exactly the same comments from both sides, they go no where and end up in slanging matches.

As has been stated before, there are political forums if that is all members wish to discuss, those members are free to do so.

Your thread wasn't started in that vein, but if you read through it it ends in that way, it is had gone on any longer it would have looped with either side getting more and more aggrevated.

Fair enough, being a newbie i didnt realise that the same sort of thread had caused problems before, i wont post anything like that again! didnt want to kick up a stink.

Just one quick question though isnt gun legislation and a lot of other threads on here classed as political?