The things you see when you're not allowed to use your gun

Chard

I expect they followed you Home from the Field and thought it would be a Laugh to taunt you :lol: :o :D:lol:

Just remember what they look like and have them the next time you are out :)

:huh::lol: :lol:

I reckon you're right.

There's bl**dy squirrels there now - four of the little grey ******** :)

If I wait long enough, there'll probably be a herd of Wildebeest along in a bit :lol:

i must have had thirty collared doves and the same amount of woodies in my garden in Stockport today.

Where you chard?

Jim

I'm in Sale, Jim - only up the road. It's a bit chilly this morning, makes me want to get out and give the gun a bit of an airing. I haven't been for 2 weeks, I'm getting withdrawal symptoms :)

Too right Chard! I was out yesterday with the .223 and what did I come across? A couple of trees with at least 40 greycrows in them all quiet as pets!! If I had my shotgun? They'd have been landed 100 yards away :)

:lol:

Nice part of the world you're in there. Greycrows, are they Hoodies? We don't get them here, just the black ones. If a Hoodie strays over here, there's a traffic jam of twitchers wanting to look at it :lol: :o :D

:)

Nice part of the world you're in there. Greycrows, are they Hoodies? We don't get them here, just the black ones. If a Hoodie strays over here, there's a traffic jam of twitchers wanting to look at it :lol: :lol: :o

Sure is Chard :huh: Yeah, hoodies, we call them greycrows for obvious reasons. Anywhere a farmer is feeding horses or cattle these lads are there in droves! Ah well, I never have the right gun with me in the day, must get a combination 12ga/.22lr/.223 :D I'd say it'd be wonderfully accurate :)

i must have had thirty collared doves and the same amount of woodies in my garden in Stockport today.

Where you chard?

Jim

Where abouts in Stockport do you live Jim?

My folks live in Marple where I grew up, many of my school friends live around Hyde, Stockport, Romiley etc. Regularly go clay shooting at the Wild Boar Club up in Glossop.

Squirrels! Can't be having those in PW member's garden. Do your bit for indigenous wildlife, get an airgun and shoot the *******!

FM :lol:

It's on the Christmas list now :lol:

There's a wood at the bottom of our garden (very rare in Sale :D ) so there's loads of them here. All the townies feed them and "Oooooh" and "AaaaaaaH" every time they see one :)

Plink - splat :o

"I would stand in line for this,

There's always room in life for this"

A bourne fan eh?

Stalk out in the garden and see if you can get close enough to give them priest justice :lol:

"Extreme Ways" by Moby. Top tune. But yes, big Bourne fan :)

Also a fat *******, so I don't think there's much chance of me stalking to within "last rites" distance :lol: :o :D

Squirrels! Can't be having those in PW member's garden. Do your bit for indigenous wildlife, get an airgun and shoot the *******!

FM :)

Ive got a wood backing onto the farm that is 1/2 mile wide by 1.5 miles in lenth, i could probably shoot over a hundred of them if i had a walk round with a poking stick and a gun, they are everywhere! the odd one does get blown apart on the bird table :lol:

But as other colleagues on the site warned me - if you're shooting them in your garden have your reasons ready for when any of your bunny hugging neighbours call the boys in blue.

I've got a, long garden and can shotting up the garden without any danger to neighbours and those of either side of me know what I do and are quite happy with it as long as I don't kill the tree rats in front of their kids.

Wildebeest in manchester eh - why do I pay to go to Africa on safari!

Happy Christmas

But as other colleagues on the site warned me - if you're shooting them in your garden have your reasons ready for when any of your bunny hugging neighbours call the boys in blue.

I've got a, long garden and can shotting up the garden without any danger to neighbours and those of either side of me know what I do and are quite happy with it as long as I don't kill the tree rats in front of their kids.

Wildebeest in manchester eh - why do I pay to go to Africa on safari!

Happy Christmas

I've got 3 magpies, 4 squirrels and a load of Woodies at the moment.

I think I'll need to up my firepower

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ-Fg9dM-Bo&...feature=related

:):lol: :lol: