Dusk stakeout for Fox

AndyCM

I needed to get some fresh air tonight after all those mince pies :good:

So I took some of the recently cooked up horse hoof bait to a favourite area and sat up from dusk - I saw the farmer on the way into the field and updated him on some recent results, he was pleased with the two less on the loose.

There was a good breeze blowing down the field so perfect for some strong whiff - The horse hoof potion went into a perforated baked bean can hung just off the ground. 80 yards from my sitting spot.

At 5:45pm along came this fellow - no lamp needed - nailed in the moonlight, he dropped straight into a cowpat, poor young pup.

post-158-1198789801.jpg

Farmer will be happy.

Back out tomorrow.

Cheers

AndyCM

I needed to get some fresh air tonight after all those mince pies :good:

So I took some of the recently cooked up horse hoof bait to a favourite area and sat up from dusk - I saw the farmer on the way into the field and updated him on some recent results, he was pleased with the two less on the loose.

There was a good breeze blowing down the field so perfect for some strong whiff - The horse hoof potion went into a perforated baked bean can hung just off the ground. 80 yards from my sitting spot.

At 5:45pm along came this fellow - no lamp needed - nailed in the moonlight, he dropped straight into a cowpat, poor young pup.

post-158-1198789801.jpg

Farmer will be happy.

Back out tomorrow.

Cheers

AndyCM

Good result, maybe we should keep a tally on how many fall for NTTF,S Hoofmix, I have had 3 on it using the bean can method.

How far was he from it before he scented it and did he come right in as soon as he caught a whiff?

Mine were all hooked on it and came straight to it without stopping, maybe they thought that anything that smelt so bad has got to be good :no:

Shot a squirell at 3pm today at the bottom of my garden, it was gone at 5pm :drinks: Cheeky bu**er, methinks I will have to have him.

:good: D2D

Good result, maybe we should keep a tally on how many fall for NTTF,S Hoofmix, I have had 3 on it using the bean can method.

How far was he from it before he scented it and did he come right in as soon as he caught a whiff?

Mine were all hooked on it and came straight to it without stopping, maybe they thought that anything that smelt so bad has got to be good :good:

Shot a squirell at 3pm today at the bottom of my garden, it was gone at 5pm :no: Cheeky bu**er, methinks I will have to have him.

:good: D2D

I spotted him about 100 yards away from the potion - and he was already moving in at a fair rate, he seemed keen on the whiff.

I'll be using it again soon.