please stop it

Mrs Sweepy

Guest The Outlaw

I have mentioned this in the past and also note I have been quoted on this thread, "Cabin Fever"

When you try to instigate a nice thread you get told nice threads are'nt needed on here.

I am lying low at the moment because I wont be drawn into handbags with people.

I agree with what Mr Cranfield said.

And think there are sometimes too many nasty responses especially to the knocking of the police in a few threads.

The comment about the written word is hard to judge the emotion behind it is also accurate, and again is something I have

said in the past.

Everyone "gets up on it" a bit, even the mods but that is because we are passionate about what we are saying.

If we all said our bit and left it things would get boring.

Healthy discussion could be achieved if we all used a bit of EQ when posting, and not bitting when someone says

something we dont like.

Tony

Yeah I said something in a sarcastic way the other day and somebody had ago at me. Its not only police officers and other proffesions, I remember a couple of posts from people who were offering something good or introducing themselves to the forum and the first reply they get is you need a spellchecker.

DF

Oooo ello. What a strange memory you have.

Tell it how it was - "Yeah I said something sarcastic" actually means I said something daft and got responses accordingly.

It happens. Suck it up and move on.

No point in arguing with you, you always think your right just the same way as an anti would think.

Tell it how it was - "Yeah I said something sarcastic" actually means I said something daft and got responses accordingly.

No point in arguing with you, you always think your right just the same way as an anti would think.

DF it's because you post nonsense (as above). However, it is your right to do so and your opinion is your own and you are perfectly entitled to it. That's why it's an open forum.

DF it's because you post nonsense (as above). However, it is your right to do so and your opinion is your own and you are perfectly entitled to it. That's why it's an open forum.

NEWSFLASH ! Mung is an anti !!! :yay::yay: What are you anti Mungler ? :birthday:

DF, press the buzzer and ask the nurse for some more meds !! :birthday::yay:

NEWSFLASH ! Mung is an anti !!! :yay::yay: What are you anti Mungler ? :birthday:

Oh another essex person misinterpreting I didnt say he was an anti, I said he THINKING in the same way an anti would.

Oh another essex person misinterpreting I didnt say he was an anti, I said he THINKING in the same way an anti would.

DF,

I may be "another essex person" but you are a total "one off" ! :lol:

NEWSFLASH ! Mung is an anti !!! :lol::lol: What are you anti Mungler ? :birthday:

DF,

I may be "another essex person" but you are a total "one off" ! :lol:

Oh dear and only hours into the new year, mungs an anti whatever next. The man is nuts about shooting :yay:

I can visualise Cranfield with his head buried in his hands.......... :)

:yay: D2D

Is this thread going to go the same way as all the others .

well if so i want no part of it .

if you have any probs with it or me then pm me

but i want no back biting because of what i have posted

so next time a mod is on here please can you close this thread

thank you

suzy

mod please close this thread ,some people don,t agree with me

thank you

suzy

mod please close this thread ,some people don,t agree with me

:birthday: :birthday: :yay: :yay:

thank you

suzy

Why close the thread ?

You asked a question about why people disagree, on the forum on which they disagree, and now you dont like the fact that people are disagreeing about what they disagree about. :birthday:

Same old, same old in 2008 then.....

Where's BM1, he gets more threads zapped than any other.

thank you

suzy

Why close the thread ?

You asked a question about why people disagree, on the forum on which they disagree, and now you dont like the fact the people are disagreeing about what they disagree about. :birthday:

Same old, same old in 2008 then.....

Where's BM1, he gets more threads zapped than any other.

LV I want your babies :birthday::yay: