allerdyce leaving newcastle

pegleg31

I seriously hope shearer doesn't take over too. I'm not a toon fan, but I would hate to see a legend like him take on the impossible task of managing Newcastle and failing. The fans would sharp forget all he did for the club when he was a player.

Allardyce must surely have started packing his bags once he received the poisoned chalice that is the chairmans backing. Then you know you're on your way out <_<:rolleyes:

i know hes not had a good season but i still think hes a very good manager i think its bad that they havent given him longer its not like their fighting relegation or anything and if they appoint shearer they must be mad :)

you think what you you want? I pay to watch his inept long ball (all I know is Bolton tactics) glad the **** is gone bring on ANYONE that knows a left footed player plays on the left a right footed player plays on the right and the game |NEEDS wingers.

cheers KW

Guest The Outlaw

What makes me laugh is the Toon think they are a big club and deserve better.

Earn the respect and the players and managers will follow.

Some of the worst ownership I have heard of up there.

I feel sorry for the fans, like us long suffering.

New brooms needed for the toon.

Tony

Tony

Dont snigger tony the toon is a big club.... 52000 people think so every other saturday... as many away fans as other clubs give us tickets for............and especially dont snigger cos you bought all our rejects last summer :)

Guest The Outlaw

Tony

Dont snigger tony the toon is a big club.... 52000 people think so every other saturday... as many away fans as other clubs give us tickets for............and especially dont snigger cos you bought all our rejects last summer :)

The fans deserve better but the board and owners are always saying they are a bigger club than the rest.

For a club that represents a city the size of Newcastle I think they should be ashamed of the way they treat thier fans.

I dont know who own it now but I hope they can deliver on the promises that have been bandied about for years.

Look at Chelsea, its only dirty money that has got them where they are now.

Clubs like ours should be full every week and they are with a nucleus of hardcore supporters but as Roy Keane famously said there is a "Prawn sarnie" brigade that is looked after before the loyal supporters.

We dont do prawn sarnies it "Pie n mash with eels and liquor" my stomach is rumbling thinking of it.

I have been at "The Boleyn" when the Toon came to town and had to sit with you lot as we always sell out, it was a could laugh and the fans have big hearts. Just a shame we lost but the fans were great and we pulled each others legs all the way through the game.

I cant even get a ticket now and I have been a club member for years.

Tony