redstag 88

Cranfield

I have been on a driving holiday around France and northern Spain/Basque country. I got in quite a bit of fishing, and must have caught at least 30lb of mullet if not more, the largest being about 5lbs. I also did a spot of spinning and caughtn evil looking creature from the deapths which looked like a large colourful pirana with teeth to match. I ate excessive amounts of Pulpo (octopus) lightly fried, served with lots of olive oil and sprinkeled with spices. I have no urge to eat fish for along time :)

Thanks for being concerned :*)

(PS I need to be filled in on Gemma.....)

redstagg

A couple of years ago i wet to norhern spain and also fished for the mullet. While trying a local came up and showed me a way which was fantastic for catching them. Thread two or three tebles onto your line and tie it up into a runing slipknot. get a baguette and cut into slices. put the slice into the loop of the line and pull tight. bury the trebles into the bread and cast out. The mullet come up and hook themselves. its a bit crude but it aint half fun having two or three on at a time. It also helped me catch the goldeneye mullet which are very goo eating

jimDfish

But, you are obviously not "Gemma". :D

My money is still on Yorkshire Pudding, in a cunning disguise. :)

:):P Mine too I always had my suspicions,,, Any body who calls themselves Pudding must be carrying a lot of Female hormones....

Welcome back Red we have missed your pots and thu indordinut qwantity of speling mistooks in then. :D:D:D