Jeans Military,Blackburn

rec-baller

to eleborate

i bought a BRAND NEW in the box HW90K from Jeans military memories in April 07, so

ive owned the rifle for just over 10 months, i came to use the rifle at weekend and it

is recoiling like a shotty !!! it wont zero at all ! ive had it chronode at just over 9 ft lbs, considering it a Theoben gas ram its awful,

anyway , because Jean has ceased trading i rang Hull Cartridge up for some warranty work, gave them all the details and it turns out Jean bought the rifle from them in Aug 04 !!!!!!

so because they are saying the rifle is over 3yrs old they wont do any warranty work unless i get a written proof of purchase, they wont accept the till recipt ive got

therefore i need to speak to Jean urgently, she wont answer her mobile or e-mails !!! :good::lol:

shaun

she never went bust,due to the law being changed regarding face to face transactins with air wepons and reproduction guns,she could not trade as 90% of her business was mail order,and therfor lost most contracts to with the film industry as she supplied the wepons for the film sets too,so for all her years of traveling and picking people up from train stations and airports or staying late till midnight and opening at six just to help people out from all over the world,that 1 change in the law broke her back and thats why she stoped tradeing,but i can assure you if you do contact her regarding your prob she will sort it regardless !! :rolleyes: