Shotgun Clearout

Guest Stavvy

This afternoon I have ordered a new shotgun. As part of the deal I am part exchanging the 2 shotguns I currently own. Obviously the gunshop have offered to buy them at 'trade' but I am offering them for sale to you at a cracking price, more than the trade value I have been offered but much less than the retail value my gunshop will be selling them at.

I have owned both since new so I can vouch for their history. I will be collecting my new gun late this week or very early next week so if anyone is interested in the guns below please contact me asap.

The first gun is a silver pigeon 12g O/U 28'' M/C in really good condition. I purchased this gun new in Sept 06 and have shot approx 1500 shells through it. It comes with the beretta case and 5 chokes. I have been offered £700 and I am looking for £850.

The second gun is a semi auto. A great looking synthetic beretta AL391 Urika. This was bought 11/05/07 on a whim and I havent really used it. I have shot approx 100 shells and have been offered £600 on a px and I'm looking for £700. This also comes as supplied by Beretta with a hard case and chokes etc.

Remember, if you want it act fast because if I havent sold them by the time my new gun is ready i will px them at the shop.

I will try to add pictures tomorrow

post-7678-1204121514.jpg

Edited by stiv24

• 5 years later...

Although some five years have passed, since the offer to sell, I would take the enquiry seriously.

Questions about whether it was very likely that they were still for sale or why they were still for sale, with no updates - would never cross my mind.

PW magic. :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol: