be on the look out!!!

pigeon buster

in the cambridgeshire area a group of men are going round farms asking "got any jobs mate" once they have had a look round and got to know the place they nick watever they can they are in a white ford sierra estate with a green bootlid/tail gate the rear window is broken and replaced with a piece of perspex caught the w***er in one of my sheds this moring grabbed him by the collar but then thought this is what he wants if he presses charges the police are on his side NOT mine in my opinion these lot all want locking up for good in a cell with no day light or lighting and never see the out side again. :< :<

I disagree,

I would of kicked the sh@t out of him if he had been into my gear, sorry but I will take my chance in court everyday of the week.

Yes we are gun owners but when someone is in your castle you have a right to a public arrest, and to detain the person you can use reasonable force.

I dont mean shoot him but he would have been going to the bobby shop in the boot or the back of my transit.

Scum of the earth these people, I have had so much worry with these dregs, my parents run a couple of small businesses and the scum that have gone in with knives, dragged the till from the counter and ran off, one of them had a car run through the front.

The thing is they are pensioners now so it gets my back right up.

I have had to flog some many scum bags in my time Ive lost count, the good thing is they are retiring in the next few weeks so peace at last after 23 years.

Sorry if I got abit wound up there but bring back whipping, that would sort them out rather than TOC'S in court.

The PM

im with pigeon master..

yes farmers should be allowed to beat up or threaten thieves,

i know many local farmers that have threatened people with all sorts of tools when they have been caught stealing stock and implements for the yard. none of them men were ever locals but they soon got sorted out.

good luck in trying to find these scum.

Aled

building '***** traps' is good sport ie leave them something to steal that looks shiney but will blow up etc when used.one chap i know (and this is true)leaves the lid of his septic tank when he thinks they have been eyeing his place up,problem is he does not know if he caught any or not.

plinker

HA HA HA :huh: got the suckers!!! a mate of mine told me about "nail boards" its a piece of wood with lots of nails through it. i laid it in my gate way to the back of the farm and covered it up with grass so they couldn't see it. all 4 wheels got it :P heard something in the middle of night so went down in my tractor with my trusty table leg and i think i scared them sh!tless dought if they will be back any more :angry::/

A mate of mine has a lurcher, and when we had all that snow the year before last, when the snow melted, there was so much dog **** that he bagged it up and put it in an old box which had contained a new widescreen colour TV, and taped up the box with the intention of taking it to the council tip. He left it outside the house door, and when he came back later that afternoon, some d***head had nicked it, thinking it was a TV!!!

:huh::angry::/

im with pigeon master..

yes farmers should be allowed to beat up or threaten thieves,

i know many local farmers that have threatened people with all sorts of tools when they have been caught stealing stock and implements for the yard. none of them men were ever locals but they soon got sorted out.

good luck in trying to find these scum.

Aled

Hi all,

It doesn't only happen to farmers, my brother only lives in puckeridge, herts and he has had his outbuildings stripped completely during the night. The scumsuckers cut through three bloody great padlocks to get in and he was in the house at the time :lol:

I firmly believe that if you catch anyone in your property without invite, you should be allowed to do anything you want to them without fear of the so-called law. By anything i mean anything, including shooting, maiming, crippling etc basically they shouldn't be there and the law is rarely on your side even if they do eventually catch the ********.

Bring back hanging and public stonings etc!

Just my 2p worth

waiting for the police isnt an option so,at the risk of losing licences we have to defend our own property.i have been the victim of an attempted break in and rather than call the police i dealt with it (with the dogs help).i knew the scumbag wouldnt go to the police and say he got his injuries breaking and entering but did think he may come back mob handed. he didnt :lol:

its a shame to say, but society is getting worse. i grew up in a really rough area of liverpool{one of the rougheset im always being told} and yes there are nice areas in liverpool.....anyway, my grandad had his shed robbed of all his carpentery tools and power tools, by some smackheads. he used to make dolls houses and donate them to schools and charitys to raffle off and other stuff.....the good thing for us is, that in areas like this the good folk all stick together, and they were ratted out within a few hours. what they didnt realise is that my family are well "known" shall we say, and they had a "visit" with all the ususal bells and whistles. and were given a few hours to get the stuff back in place with an apology, or face the consequences........needless to say, it was all back ..every last piece !! and the police will actively encourage you to do it this way {unofficially of course}, they tend to turn a blind eye in these cases........ :lol::D