best reason used

steyrman

its not our reason its your reason the feo wants

+1.

always seems odd that people come on and ask what reasons they should use or what reasons others have used to get a certain calibre or type of gun.

surely if you have good reason, then you dont need to ask? and if you dont, then you dont need whatever you are planning to ask for?

I have an FAC shotgun for 'vermin control', plain and simple. I use it for pigeons, fox, rabbits and rats.

IMO its a tool, its not for posing with, james reply is also about right, someone recently posted that he was "getting" a 10shot and this was a guy posing with a shottie over his shoulder standing in front of an old car gangster style wearing shades.

Someone will say lighten up D2D, but imo the guy shows an attitude, it could be a problem.

I worked hard for my sect1 shotties, showing a need not a reason, which I think should be the basis on which granting them should be based.

:good: D2D

my opinion is,if you cant hit it with first three shots ,give up shooting :good::lol::D:D:D:D

Its the reloading that counts, sitting in a hide with frostbitten pingys, or shooting out of a cab when breaking the gun is difficult, to have 8 carts pre loaded is useful.

I seldom fire more than 2 anyway, except when a flock of woodies come over :) thats when the adrenalin starts kicking in, never had more than 4 dead in the air at once though......... the others had already hit the deck :huh::lol:

;) D2D

Jesus that could be expensive for me , with a double barrle if i miss it once i usually get it with the second , borrowed a mates semi , 3 shot , recently, missed with first, missed with second , and thought ****** it ive still got one so let rip again( even though said sky rat was miles away by then!!) Just knew the carts were there and couldent help myself , did this like 40 times in the day!!!

Ozone layer , cfc gasses and holes , Bullox its me and that dang gun!! :good:

I have an FAC shotgun for 'vermin control', plain and simple. I use it for pigeons, fox, rabbits and rats.

IMO its a tool, its not for posing with, james reply is also about right, someone recently posted that he was "getting" a 10shot and this was a guy posing with a shottie over his shoulder standing in front of an old car gangster style wearing shades.

Someone will say lighten up D2D, but imo the guy shows an attitude, it could be a problem.

I worked hard for my sect1 shotties, showing a need not a reason, which I think should be the basis on which granting them should be based.

:hmm: D2D

It sounds like a picture I saw of Sidibear, he uses it for Practical shotgunning, jumping out on targets that pop up.

Sarah

I don't do shottie - but did'nt think you need a reason :hmm:

Sec 1 Shotgun requires an FAC as it fires more than 3 cartridges.

Ordinary SGC they need a reason to refuse you rather than you having to demonstrate a reason to hold one.

WGD