Norfolk game fair 26th/27th April

Ferretboy111

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know its still very early still, but thought id put a post up about the norfolk game fair, to which ill be attending with the cambridge ferret, welfare and rescue society.

Be good to meet up with a few PW members.

Alex

:angry:

Could'nt possibly go there- It is too close to carrow road and they talk a bit funny :good::good:

Plus if I go I could end having an argument with a complete stranger again over a particular model of tractor on the massey stand like I did the other year

I know its still very early still, but thought id put a post up about the norfolk game fair, to which ill be attending with the cambridge ferret, welfare and rescue society.

Alex

:rolleyes:

Alex

:good:

Could'nt possibly go there- It is too close to carrow road and they talk a bit funny :hmm::lol:

Plus if I go I could end having an argument with a complete stranger again over a particular model of tractor on the massey stand like I did the other year

Starlight ,i know you portman road boys dont like coming to carrow road as you always go home with your tails between your legs . Harnser .

Never done the Narfuk game fair, where is it held? Might have a butchers as the Suffolk show was not too impressive last time that I went.

Bob , its held at the royal norfolk showground .Assume you would come into norwich from the A11 from essex ,go as far as the thick thorn rounderbout just out side the city . At the rounderbout go on to the A 47 heading to swaffham .once on the A47 about 4 or 5 miles on your left ,The royal norfolk showground . Harnser .

• 2 weeks later...
Never done the Narfuk game fair, where is it held? Might have a butchers as the Suffolk show was not too impressive last time that I went.

Bob , its held at the royal norfolk showground .Assume you would come into norwich from the A11 from essex ,go as far as the thick thorn rounderbout just out side the city . At the rounderbout go on to the A 47 heading to swaffham .once on the A47 about 4 or 5 miles on your left ,The royal norfolk showground . Harnser .

Thanks Harnser, sounds good to me, will I need my passport at the border?

Edit; Just found it on me map, near Easton.

Edited by bob300w

I'm going to try and get there with my lovely fiancee, but won't be tied down on a confirmation yet.

I'm also a bit worried about heading into Naaaaaarfuk as I only have a year left on my passport and I know they get funny about things like that. And I can't understand a word they say (do I need someone from Diss to act as a translator?). And they smell a bit funny.

Can I bring Ted?

Yes you will need your passport ,your an essex boy . We dont like city folk round hear . Harnser .

I'm going to try and get there with my lovely fiancee, but won't be tied down on a confirmation yet.

I'm also a bit worried about heading into Naaaaaarfuk as I only have a year left on my passport and I know they get funny about things like that. And I can't understand a word they say (do I need someone from Diss to act as a translator?). And they smell a bit funny.

Can I bring Ted?

Iknow you silly suffolk boys have a problem coming into norfolk because we have flush toilets and street lamps . No you dont have to climb the lampost to switch them on they are automatic ,and the toilets will refill themselfs . You will get the hang of it . Harnser .

Can I bring Ted?

Iknow you silly suffolk boys have a problem coming into norfolk because we have flush toilets and street lamps . No you dont have to climb the lampost to switch them on they are automatic ,and the toilets will refill themselfs . You will get the hang of it . Harnser .

:yes:;)

Yes you will need your passport ,your an essex boy . We dont like city folk round hear . Harnser .

That's the problem with you wurzels up there, afraid that we will bring some culture into your world. We don't like city folk down here either, I suppose that I have got to go to this hoedown, now that I have booked a hotel room for sat night in naarfuk. No chance of going to a public witch burning whilst up there I suppose? or is that out of season?

That's the problem with you wurzels up there, afraid that we will bring some culture into your world. We don't like city folk down here either, I suppose that I have got to go to this hoedown, now that I have booked a hotel room for sat night in naarfuk. No chance of going to a public witch burning whilst up there I suppose? or is that out of season?

Bob we dont burn our witches ,we encourage them ,you should see my wifes assortment of broomsticks .One of them has all weather performance . Harnser .