sgc NOT revoked

viking

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Mung, there's a good chance you're right. If he is serious though, he's going to be feeling pretty **** about the "help" he's had on here. I hate being nasty to people, and don't feel there's any need. If he is ********ting, humour the lad and make his day!

NJC - you are charitable. It is not a question of doubt. My view is that what he has posted in the first instance, followed by other posts renders him unfit to hold an SGC. Why would he mislead?:yes:? Have you read all his posts - he can't stop it. Latest updates, never containing checkable facts. It would not surprise me if he was sat at home having a laugh about the furore he has created.

I doubt he even has an Xbox 360, he hasn't got the technology to upload a letter (or the intelligence)

Why should we be charitable? he hasn't got anything wrong with him. Well apart from being a compulsive liar and quite an abusive person.

well to gordon r, cant you just drop it now. have you nothing better to do than make your point herd and try to make others think the way you do, to all the rest, thanks for sort of understanding, im sorry i didnt know you could finger print paper, my bad, dosnt matter what i do its wrong, i was told to ring the flo now someone is asking why i would do it, and yes i explaind everything to the flo, and no he knew nothing about it, and yes he said to send it in as there were no helicopters free to be scrambled over for it, yes iv learnt my leason, oh yes indeed, and it is not something i will be doing again, but lets be honest hear, who has never said anything like id rip his head off or if he did that to me id kill him or something like that, dosnt mean you would, didnt mean i would, just a stupid thing said in the heat of the moment, and it dosnt mean i would ever use any of my guns other than for there intended use, i can see where your all coming from though, you think im some kind of syco who owns guns, id feel the same, but im not like that, and i think at worst if guilty of what you suggest being an attention seaker then i dont deserve to lose my sgc for that,

thanks for the support guys, most apreciated

cheers, lee age 13 3/4 (joke) :blush:

This thread, along with the other ones chronicling the whole shambles needs a theme tune, most probably like the Eastenders theme tune, but for the pigeonwatch generation.

More like the "Some mother's do have em" theme

Blimey we have got helicopters now,

Viking you really need to lay off the waccy baccy mate

Edited by martincavie

gordon, its my post im just saying thanks to some of the people, its you who keeps talking **** and going off the subject and amongst a couple of others insulting me, i think you have said all you can on the subject now so be a good chap and leave it now ah,

Viking - trust me, I have been very kind to you in these posts. I really would not want to post my honest opinion of you on the Forum. Whatever you are, Troll, Anti, complete ****, grammar challenged, it matters not, but you can't stay away - WHY?:blush:? I think therein lies the answer. You could well be all of them.

Edited by Gordon R

Viking - trust me, I have been very kind to you in these posts. I really would not want to post my honest opinion of you on the Forum. Whatever you are, Troll, Anti, complete ****, grammar challenged, it matters not, but you can't stay away - WHY?:lol:? I think therein lies the answer. You could well be all of them.

what as bad grammar got to do with the price of bread?:lol:? theres loads on here ,including me ,that cant type ,or spell very well.does that make any of us any worse than the rest??? :blush:

Viking is such a nice chap.

Here is the PM he has just sent me

- EDIT NOTE: Please do not post PM's on the Forum, unless you have the permission of the person that sent it. -

what a numnuts

Edited by Cranfield

well im bringing this to a close now, iv had some kind words pmd to me and for that im very greatfull and also some on hear also very greatfull, gordon iv explained why i keep posting, you havent, and you think you have gone lightly on me, you have no idea mate, you and martin, not the one with the union jack, are a pair of girls with nothing better to do than insult people on line, big men, maybe you both suffer from little man syndrome, well thats all i have to say on the matter, lets see if we can all just leave it there, cheers, Lee

Codling - his spelling has got worse, as someone else has pointed out. There could be a message in there before you start firing bullets. Perhaps you should read something other than the spelling or grammar before diving in.

i aint firing bullets mate,or worried about anyones spelling,better or worse,just cant see any point slating anyone ,adult,child nutter or any other in between about it either,if they cant spell ,so what,their happy .if people dont like it ,then dont read posts that do your head in because of it.just my opinion. :blush: