Thanks Cranfield

Jimbo57

Thats about right for you old ***** Bob Kicking me while I am down, awaiting that old biddy nurse ( WITH THE BIG NORKS) to come and switch of my PC, Gulp!!... Hope she dosent switch off my life support system, as revenge for me accidently, (on purpose!) touching her earliear with my hairy toes up her skirt when she was giving me my medication earlier!!!HELP MEeeee :good::yes::yes:

Now that is indecent,..... hairy toes.... yeugh!! :wacko:

If you had plenty of bunions, she'd think you were using a Ribbed Tickler :blink:

Edited by Chard

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats about right for you old ***** Bob Kicking me while I am down, awaiting that old biddy nurse ( WITH THE BIG NORKS) to come and switch of my PC, Gulp!!... Hope she dosent switch off my life support system, as revenge for me accidently, (on purpose!) touching her earliear with my hairy toes up her skirt when she was giving me my medication earlier!!!HELP MEeeee :yes::yes::yes:

If you had plenty of bunions, she'd think you were using a Ribbed Tickler :good:

He doesn't need them, he has toes like Rampant Rabbits! :blink:

Thats about right for you old ***** Bob Kicking me while I am down, awaiting that old biddy nurse ( WITH THE BIG NORKS) to come and switch of my PC, Gulp!!... Hope she dosent switch off my life support system, as revenge for me accidently, (on purpose!) touching her earliear with my hairy toes up her skirt when she was giving me my medication earlier!!!HELP MEeeee :yes::yes::yes:

If you had plenty of bunions, she'd think you were using a Ribbed Tickler :good:

He doesn't need them, he has toes like Rampant Rabbits! :blink:

Do they revolve?

According to my Garmin Handheld gps, its going to be full moon very shortly. That and the combined anticipation of Easter on Sunday, and all the chocolate eggs everyone will be eating.. Expect to see many heated 'debates'.

As BM1 would say, the Masterdebators will be out to play :wacko:

Thats about right for you old ***** Bob Kicking me while I am down, awaiting that old biddy nurse ( WITH THE BIG NORKS) to come and switch of my PC, Gulp!!... Hope she dosent switch off my life support system, as revenge for me accidently, (on purpose!) touching her earliear with my hairy toes up her skirt when she was giving me my medication earlier!!!HELP MEeeee :yes::lol::lol:

Now that is indecent,..... hairy toes.... yeugh!! :good:

If you had plenty of bunions, she'd think you were using a Ribbed Tickler :yes:

He doesn't need them, he has toes like Rampant Rabbits! :yes:

Do they revolve?

errr....not sure what you are suggesting here, I've never been on the reciving end of them! :wacko: :blink:

Thats about right for you old ***** Bob Kicking me while I am down, awaiting that old biddy nurse ( WITH THE BIG NORKS) to come and switch of my PC, Gulp!!... Hope she dosent switch off my life support system, as revenge for me accidently, (on purpose!) touching her earliear with my hairy toes up her skirt when she was giving me my medication earlier!!!HELP MEeeee :good::yes::yes:

If you had plenty of bunions, she'd think you were using a Ribbed Tickler :blink:

GURGLE, :yes::lol::lol: GURGLE, She does, she has just told me over the padded cell intercom she is on her way back to see me again!!AND THIS TIME!! SHE IS NOT GOING TO BE WEARING TIGHTS!! HELP ME!!

Thats about right for you old ***** Bob Kicking me while I am down, awaiting that old biddy nurse ( WITH THE BIG NORKS) to come and switch of my PC, Gulp!!... Hope she dosent switch off my life support system, as revenge for me accidently, (on purpose!) touching her earliear with my hairy toes up her skirt when she was giving me my medication earlier!!!HELP MEeeee :lol::lol:;)

Now that is indecent,..... hairy toes.... yeugh!! :yes:

If you had plenty of bunions, she'd think you were using a Ribbed Tickler :yes:

He doesn't need them, he has toes like Rampant Rabbits! :yes:

Do they revolve?

errr....not sure what you are suggesting here, I've never been on the reciving end of them! :wacko: :blink:

You haven't lived. I've got an industrial strength one :good:

According to my Garmin Handheld gps, its going to be full moon very shortly. That and the combined anticipation of Easter on Sunday, and all the chocolate eggs everyone will be eating.. Expect to see many heated 'debates'.

As BM1 would say, the Masterdebators will be out to play :wacko:

Ha Ha , Quite right Hunter , just make sure you arent caught this time!! Remember!! If you keep doing that you will go :blink: :good::yes: blind!!

Oooh, Aaagh, I have just been told by one of the top doctors in this mental hospital , that I am exhibiting all the qualities required to be --- A moderator!! on Pigeon Watch,!! Can someone call in and shoot me please??? :wacko: :blink: :good:

Called in to offer my services, but the queue outside of your padded cell is almost 600 yards long at the moment!

Oooh, Aaagh, I have just been told by one of the top doctors in this mental hospital , that I am exhibiting all the qualities required to be --- A moderator!! on Pigeon Watch,!! Can someone call in and shoot me please??? :lol::lol:;)

Called in to offer my services, but the queue outside of your padded cell is almost 600 yards long at the moment!

:yes::yes::yes: Aah yes, thanks Bob old mate!!With you and Chard, What else could I expect from my friends??. Jeeze I wish I had some!!! :good: :wacko: :blink:

Shouldn't you people be at work instead of wasting your time on this gibberish?

I know I should. :wacko:

Work?? No need for that sort of language. Also I will have you know that both myself and Bretty are fluent in gibberish, how many languages do you speak? Exactly, now as I was saying, I had a red one but the wheels came off.......

Hey Hold up miss Maiden 22. Speaking for myself I will be 69 years old in April. I have worked since I was 15 years old. If I want to amuse myself by posting on this forum then I dont think a young Maiden/Lady like yourself should question it, Thank You. :wacko: :blink:

Hey Hold up miss Maiden 22. Speaking for myself I will be 69 years old in April. I have worked since I was 15 years old. If I want to amuse myself by posting on this forum then I dont think a young Maiden/Lady like yourself should question it, Thank You. :blink: :good:

:yes: Steady on Bretters old chap, maiden22 may be the nurse that you were molesting with that hairy toe this morning! :wacko:

Hey Hold up miss Maiden 22. Speaking for myself I will be 69 years old in April. I have worked since I was 15 years old. If I want to amuse myself by posting on this forum then I dont think a young Maiden/Lady like yourself should question it, Thank You. :yes::yes:

:lol: Steady on Bretters old chap, maiden22 may be the nurse that you were molesting with that hairy toe this morning!

:wacko: :blink: :good::yes::lol:

This always amuses me these threads start off with a bit of TROLL knocking banter and then all of a sudden break out into war :good: Everyone is high spirited for easter at the moment but as soon as the alchohol starts flowing I can see bloodshed in my crystal balls :yes::yes::yes:

:wacko: Crystal balls eh, sounds painfull to me, have you tried penicillin? Just curious, do they......errrr...p'raps not. :blink:

This always amuses me these threads start off with a bit of TROLL knocking banter and then all of a sudden break out into war :good: Everyone is high spirited for easter at the moment but as soon as the alchohol starts flowing I can see bloodshed in my crystal balls :yes::yes::yes:

:wacko: Crystal balls eh, sounds painfull to me, have you tried penicillin? Just curious, do they......errrr...p'raps not. :blink:

You'd better see a doctor about those or do the sensible thing and ask on PW....

You'd better see a doctor about those or do the sensible thing and ask on PW....

Yeah, right, you may even get some advice from viking, I can hardly wait......

I really think that it's time that a moderator stepped in to control the language on this thread, work, sensible,....what next? ....Guns?

Have you seen the new video I've made for my friends at ALF.

What do you think of ALF?

I think they're jolly nice chaps.

I don't tell them that I shoot pheasants with my Glock blank-firing black and gold pistol. :wacko:

Edited by Chard