Thanks Cranfield

Jimbo57

Have you seen the new video I've made for my friends at ALF.

What do you think of ALF?

I think they're jolly nice chaps.

I don't tell them that I shoot pheasants with my Glock blank-firing black and gold pistol. :wacko:

You don't fool me at all, that's viking, I'd know that saucepan anywhere.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you seen the new video I've made for my friends at ALF.

What do you think of ALF?

I think they're jolly nice chaps.

I don't tell them that I shoot pheasants with my Glock blank-firing black and gold pistol. :wacko:

I will always look back at that chapter in PW history with fondness.

Maybe we should have a section where all our previous feral and feckless posters are allowed back to post. Some of the long running threads they birthed are pure comic genius at times.

I'm looking for cartridges that say "Mega" or possibly "Ultimate Destruction" on the side. I prefer red but purple will do at a pinch. Are they any good? I intend to shoot traps mainly, although I'm willing to consider other forms of criminal damage (in season of course).

I don't think they make those anymore. I've got a couple of thousand Eley Dismemberers if you're interested.

They've got an 80 gram load and can blow a hole through a public toilet door at 50 yards.

Unfortunately, they're pink though. I bought them off George Michael :wacko:

Edited by Chard

I'm looking for cartridges that say "Mega" or possibly "Ultimate Destruction" on the side. I prefer red but purple will do at a pinch. Are they any good? I intend to shoot traps mainly, although I'm willing to consider other forms of criminal damage (in season of course).

I don't think they make those anymore. I've got a couple of thousand Eley Dismemberers if you're interested.

They've got an 80 gram load and can blow a hole through a public toilet door at 50 yards.

Unfortunately, they're pink though. I bought them off George Michael :wacko:

:blink: :good: classic!!

The Dismemberers were only produced untill the Blair era, they were replaced by the WMD range, the problem with them being of course, that you could never find them!

Edited by bob300w

This always amuses me these threads start off with a bit of TROLL knocking banter and then all of a sudden break out into war :yes: Everyone is high spirited for easter at the moment but as soon as the alchohol starts flowing I can see bloodshed in my crystal balls :lol::lol:;)

:wacko: Crystal balls eh, sounds painfull to me, have you tried penicillin? Just curious, do they......errrr...p'raps not. :yes:

When the girlfriend looks into the crystal balls she can see what is coming in the future! :blink: :good::yes:

Hey Hold up miss Maiden 22. Speaking for myself I will be 69 years old in April. I have worked since I was 15 years old. If I want to amuse myself by posting on this forum then I dont think a young Maiden/Lady like yourself should question it, Thank You. :wacko: :blink:

1000 apologies for any offense caused, 'twas banter only. In the interests of harmony, I willingly retract my ill-judged post.

Incidentally, I may have to re-think my name as on reflection it could cause confusion. Maiden22 of course comes from the band Iron Maiden and one of their many fine songs (22 Acacia Avenue). In my youth I was much given to the practice of listening to heavy metal at excessive volumes. We never bothered with ear defenders in those days. Years pass and haircuts get shorter, but old loves linger on.

To clarify, I myself am a man, and more than usually hairy at that. Any toe-molestation would result in an unpleasantly squishy and meaty surprise for the molestor.

Now that friendly relations have (hopefully) been restored, could I benefit from your years of experience? I'm looking for cartridges that say "Mega" or possibly "Ultimate Destruction" on the side. I prefer red but purple will do at a pinch. Are they any good? I intend to shoot traps mainly, although I'm willing to consider other forms of criminal damage (in season of course). Any advice would be greatly apreciated.

Aha, so we have a transvestite on the show, why does that not surprise me, we seem to have just about every other perversion known to man (and those other ones, from venus) on here. Must admit that I am disappointed (and somewhat relieved) to know your gender, as I was building up to asking you for a date. Course, if there is still a chance......

P.S. I don't do the toe thing, that's a Berettaman speciality.

Shooting wheelbarrows is a tricky business and I suggest you stick to trees for now. When you have gained some experience in stalking trees so you can get really close before they run off then wheelbarrows will be next.

As for cartridges I suggest red ones. If you can find any that say Turbo on them then all the better.

Avoid blue cartridges at all costs, these are only used by professionals who shoot Park benches and litter bins.

:wacko: :blink: :good::yes::yes::yes::lol: Nice one. By the way thanks to Cranfield for answering my question in airgunners on decoying, very helpful

Edited by HeadShotHoncho

BURP,--- I Have just woke up!! What the ---- been going on while I had my little nap???(Belch--- Parp) Oops I think I have followed through on that one!! please excuse me while I go and clean myself up, In the words of that great scurvymater!! I Vill be back!!PARP,--- Oops I have done it again.. Nurse HELP MEee. :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Well, thank you Martin!!thats the kindest words that have been said to me today!! Haah, Nurse Nurse! Please !!!! Help Meee, the blue spiders are chasing me again!!! :w00t::w00t::lol:

dont ever stand next to me with a loaded weapon :w00t::lol::P:lol:

It is good to see you have kept the thread warm this afternoon guys.

I've been out all afternoon stalking plant pots, tricky little blighterss they are especially the little black ones. Hit one squarely on the back with a tomato though.

Dropped him stone dead.

Oh Hell I will have to walk around the grounds again in a moment ! god , having to use a wheelbarrow for carrying my monster****** would , make any young nubile woman chase me, Sorry Martin!! but as Iv,e got it!! I must flaunt IT. :w00t::w00t::w00t: In fact, looking at what youve got,!!! you only have a pop gun. ie (small air weapon!) what are you doing?? exposing your young wife to the knowledge what us more mature shooters are packing?? :lol::lol::P

Edited by berettaman1

Well, thank you Martin!!thats the kindest words that have been said to me today!! Haah, Nurse Nurse! Please !!!! Help Meee, the blue spiders are chasing me again!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

The blue ones with the high brass, I hope? Why won't you listen to a fellow inmate, red ones I tell you, red ones...........