Thanks Cranfield

Jimbo57

Any1 got a glok 4 sail?

It's got to be a black and gold Glock that fires blanks (bit like me.....)

Wonder if that's why my balls ache. :blink:

What's the mostest powerfullest 12g cartridge that I can get, please? I want to shoot wheelbarrows - and perhaps the occasional tree :wacko:

Edited by Chard

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any1 got a glok 4 sail?

It's got to be a black and gold Glock that fires blanks (bit like me.....)

Wonder if that's why my balls ache. :blink:

What's the mostest powerfullest 12g cartridge that I can get, please? I want to shoot wheelbarrows - and perhaps the occasional tree :wacko:

Aah, yes, that will be the big bore Viking job, only problem you need a SG ticket for that one, the other drawback is the echo!! It goes on and on, ad infinitum!! Hhm , on reflection best not to touch that off or we will be listening for the fallout to go on for days!! :good::yes::yes:

Shooting wheelbarrows is a tricky business and I suggest you stick to trees for now. When you have gained some experience in stalking trees so you can get really close before they run off then wheelbarrows will be next.

As for cartridges I suggest red ones. If you can find any that say Turbo on them then all the better.

Avoid blue cartridges at all costs, these are only used by professionals who shoot Park benches and litter bins.

Shooting wheelbarrows is a tricky business and I suggest you stick to trees for now. When you have gained some experience in stalking trees so you can get really close before they run off then wheelbarrows will be next.

As for cartridges I suggest red ones. If you can find any that say Turbo on them then all the better.

Avoid blue cartridges at all costs, these are only used by professionals who shoot Park benches and litter bins.

:wacko: :blink: :good::yes: :yes:

I've got a .177 Gat Air Pistol. Would it stop a litter bin from about 10 yards, do you think?

Excuse the dumb questions, but we all have to learn sometime. I applied for my SGC 14 years ago - when do you think I'll hear from them?

Edited by Chard

I had a GAT when I was a kid, I'm not so sure they actually worked using air, the more I think about it I think it was just the force of the barrel shooting forward that gently threw the pellet/dart/cork out the front :wacko:

Martin; From the tone of your reply, I do not consider that you are taking this matter seriously.

It is a well established fact that the blue cartridges that you suggest, are inferior to any cartridge with high brass irrespective of colour.

Also when shooting park benches, I get a lot of runners with No six shot, should I change to six and a half shot and 1/4 choke?

As a matter of interest, what cammo would you recommend when stalking trees in woodland? I have tried the mossy tea-leaf pattern, but they always seem to see me approaching before I can get the belt fed into the gun.

Vegeta; That's a cracker!

:wacko: :blink: :good::yes: :yes:

I've got a .177 Gat Air Pistol. Would it stop a litter bin from about 10 yards, do you think?

Excuse the dumb questions, but we all have to learn sometime. I applied for my SGC 14 years ago - when do you think I'll hear from them?

Hhm that depends, are you using feathered darts, cat slugs, or wasp ammo?? I ask as it is very easy to get run down by a wild litter bin, when wounded by darts or cat slugs, your best bet is to ambush the bin from the safety of a good tree as I have found that wild wounded litter bins cant jump much over 6 feet, Use Wap ammo for the best results.

I think it was just the force of the barrel shooting forward that gently threw the pellet/dart/cork out the front :yes:

:blink: :good::yes: Gently threw the pellet out?

Mine's lethal. It'll go right through a lettuce leaf, if I get close enough. My mates think I look like Dirty Harry with it - punk. :wacko:

it is very easy to get run down by a wild litter bin, when wounded by darts or cat slugs

This is why I would have had my dinana .177 high-power break barrel fitted with a red dot sight, perfect for charging or dangerous street furniture!

PIN,

You are taking this far too seriously.

The gat has been outlawed by DEFRA for shooting litter bins, the largest metal object you can now shoot with one is the Heinz beans tin (Empty)

Now that is just irresponsible, to suggest shooting Heinz bean tins when the open season does not start untill August. You can however shoot Cross and Blackwell tins under the general licence all year round.

Edited by bob300w

it is very easy to get run down by a wild litter bin, when wounded by darts or cat slugs

This is why I would have had my dinana .177 high-power break barrel fitted with a red dot sight, perfect for charging or dangerous street furniture!

A Dinana?

Huh!

I've got a bunch of dinanas :wacko:

Edited by Chard

I wasn't slating it, at the time it was the best I had available so I thought "right well, I don't have a more powerful gun" so I'd done all I could personally, it's societies fault if I wound the bin, after all they wouldn't allow me a milbro :wacko:

HELP, NURSE, COME AND SWITCH OF THIS DAMM PC... AS I AM IN A STRAIT JACKET I CANT SWITCH IT OFF!! ALTHOUGH I CAN STILL TYPE USING MY TOES , I CANT REACH THE OFF SWITCH!! BEFORE I BECOME AN EVEN BIGGER BLUBBERING WRETCH, TALKING NONSENCE, PLEASE HELP ME, AS IF I DETERIOURATE ANY MORE I WILL BECOME A PW MODERATOR!! :wacko: :blink: :good::yes:

A Dinana?

Huh!

I've got a bunch of dinanas :wacko:

Yes, mine are out early this year, I blame global warming, Tony Blair and Berettaman1, in that order.

Another serious question. Enough of this frippery.

I can't afford a gun cabinet, because after I've stocked up on crack, I haven't enough left .

Do you think that, if I knock up a plywood box and screw it to the wall, that would be OK?

I thought I'd stick a big notice on it, saying :

"NO SHOTGUNS ARE LEFT IN THIS CABINET OVERNIGHT"

That ought to do it :wacko: Waddya think, chaps?

Thats about right for you old ***** Bob Kicking me while I am down, awaiting that old biddy nurse ( WITH THE BIG NORKS) to come and switch of my PC, Gulp!!... Hope she dosent switch off my life support system, as revenge for me accidently, (on purpose!) touching her earliear with my hairy toes up her skirt when she was giving me my medication earlier!!!HELP MEeeee :wacko: :blink: :good:

Another serious question. Enough of this frippery.

I can't afford a gun cabinet, because after I've stocked up on crack, I haven't enough left .

Do you think that, if I knock up a plywood box and screw it to the wall, that would be OK?

I thought I'd stick a big notice on it, saying :

"NO SHOTGUNS ARE LEFT IN THIS CABINET OVERNIGHT"

That ought to do it :wacko: Waddya think, chaps?

I would recommend blue-tack for the wall fixing and 3-ply wood for the door, leather hinges are to be recommended rather than the rubber ones made in China. I would not advise putting a lock on the box,as anyone pinching your guns will damage the box whilst forcing entry.

Edited by bob300w

Thats about right for you old ***** Bob Kicking me while I am down, awaiting that old biddy nurse ( WITH THE BIG NORKS) to come and switch of my PC, Gulp!!... Hope she dosent switch off my life support system, as revenge for me accidently, (on purpose!) touching her earliear with my hairy toes up her skirt when she was giving me my medication earlier!!!HELP MEeeee :blink: :good::yes:

Now that is indecent,..... hairy toes.... yeugh!! :wacko: