One 'little man' and his dog

just a few pictures of my little lad witrh one of my lurcher bitches hes claimed....... hes just turned 4 and loves his dog...next year he'll be out with me doing abit of lamping....................

He's mad keen on them............... and its been hard not taking him lamping this years....he's been haning off my ankle every time I go out...but is only just 4 by a couple of weeks and his little legs wouldn't have coped on the terraine.

I can't think of anything better though...and am really pleased that he's into the hunting life.....

I guess it what all Dads want :good:

post-1280-1206522364.jpg

post-1280-1206522375.jpg

post-1280-1206522391.jpg

post-1280-1206522426.jpg

paul,

your little boys face in pic 3 say it all.

its so good to see youngesters being taught by their fathers.

this gos a long way to having respect and time for other people.

and when i see this it restores my faith in the human race .

thank you paul for sharing them with us .

xxxsuzy

I think there is too much emphasis nowadays on materials things and kid seem more obsessed with games consols sweets movies, gadgets and the latest trends.......

How on earth can you build a close understanding and respectful bond with your kids..............when they are glued to a TV and games consol............ I find kids easily forget about all of the things you buy them........ but not simple thing like how you spotted a kingfisher while out on a walk one day.

If only folk would just see that the most enjoyable things in life are the simple inexpensive things.....

I obtained my love of the outdoors livestock and hunting from my grandad who sadly passed last year. My fondest memories are out with him ferreting and shooting........and enjoying what nature provides............

As macabre as it may seem I hope I can recreate these happy times my lad who'll also remember the same when I'm no longer about..............hopefully.......if our goverment allows...... these activities will still be enjoyed for many years to come.......but it dosn't look good :good:

Paul