Question re:Double triggers

Evil Elvis

How do you pull yours????  

59 members have voted

1. 1. We were debating today how to use a double triggered sbs, and wondered what you guys did

• 1.Pull both using one finger, ie, move back to trigger behind after shooting first one?
    • 2.Use your index finger on the front trigger and middle finger on the back trigger(how I do it)

what you could do is pull the second trigger as the gun is pulling forward from recoil, almost like bumpfiring.

I have used a double trigger for 2 years and have never bump fired, just no-one ever told me how to use one and i became comfortable shooting it that way, on the baikel at least, I will try the yeoman out when its back together and let you know how I get on with it :)

As for the heterosexual bit Mungler....I'd be quiet if i was you.....how many heterosexual males liberally apply regular amounts of vaseline on thier faces while shooting :welcomeani::yes:

:) B)

To quote mung

>>Never heard of anyone hetrosexual using index and middle fingers on both triggers at the same time<< :welcomeani::yes:

I use both single and double trigger shotguns, never notice or think about it, changing my finger over happens without any conscious thought, and is best explained as a the finger slipping back during recoil ( or recoil return ).

QUOTE :We were debating today how to use a double triggered sbs

Were you having a mass debate ? :yes::hmm:

EDIT: I was the third. I never intend to own a double trigger and like to be controversial.

Edited by LV