Privilege Insurance Advert

pavman

Can't stand Nigel Havers. Bring back the delectable Joanna Lumley :drinks: .

:good: Yep, she gets my vote, and any other parts of me that she may require. :good:

oh yea baby,

I understand you can get her voice for the sat nav.........take a right theres a sweety,,,,oh well done

Ding Dong!

Personally i don't think it will make a damn bit of difference either way. It won't 'turn' anyone onto any particular train of thought, people either already think that way or they already know better.

Umm I once thought this also,

Alas the biggest Anti in our area started by listening to locals in the Inn on the marsh on the Norfolk Broads, she was interested in local issues and felt she could help her friends and that’s how she got started, prior she had no interest in shooting matters,

look at all the politicians they will hang a hat on any issue that will gain support and win votes, many don’t believe in it but if enough do, will make an issue of it…..

Personally i don't think it will make a damn bit of difference either way. It won't 'turn' anyone onto any particular train of thought, people either already think that way or they already know better.

Umm I once thought this also,

Alas the biggest Anti in our area started by listening to locals in the Inn on the marsh on the Norfolk Broads, she was interested in local issues and felt she could help her friends and that’s how she got started, prior she had no interest in shooting matters,

look at all the politicians they will hang a hat on any issue that will gain support and win votes, many don’t believe in it but if enough do, will make an issue of it…..

I was responding to your thread about the Privilege advert, i.e. could the advert, in it's perception of pheasant shooting being an upper class pastime be food for Anti's? And also in part a response to DustyFox's post. You've just mentioned a different matter entirely. If your thread was meant as a more sweeping statement then i missed it and apologise.