speedway

kris

My old man used to take me to Wimbledon when I was young and I think there used to be racing at Catford but that may have Greyhounds :no:

There is a local lad to me called Steve Boxall and he seems to be doing well after breaking his back a couple of years ago.

Alzheimers has kicked in earlier than I thought :yes:

LB

I went to Belle Vue in the days of Soren Sjosten, Cyril Maidment, **** Fisher, Sandor Levai, but nowadays am restricted to Sky. Jason Crump fan in last ten years. Top lad. Mark Loram was always watchable. Martin Dugard provided the most excitement - on or off the track. :no:

Edited by Gordon R

nice one lads, pairs was called off last night, i went to stoke last night, was a good meet, im going to coventry this friday. weather permiting! im going to cardiff again this year for the GP!!! takin the nipper this year she will love it! :yes:

yea they do bob, get along an have a look, its changed massivly the sport, you dont get pelted with shale any more with the rear shale deflector! :good:let me no if you go, u will be riding against us soon!

Edited by kris

yes bob its well attended,the GP in cardiff gets 40 thousand there! its on sky tomorow, belvue V poole tomorw nite, watchit if u have sky, get down ur next meet of th witches. ill just find out when they r riding if u want?

Edited by kris

yes bob its well attended,the GP in cardiff gets 40 thousand there! its on sky tomorow, belvue V poole tomorw nite, watchit if u have sky, get down ur next meet of th witches. ill just find out when they r riding if u want?

If you can let me know when they are next at home, I would appreciate it, many thanks. :hmm: