mr hain

cramp

Dear Thomas

Thankyou very much for the lovely photo we recieved from youself. It gives me great pleasure to tell you that on the strength of the photo we have decided to allow you to become a member of the Village Party People. As a tribute band to possibly the best 70,s band ever, the village people, you wil be expected to work most weekends and some Thursday mornings. Enclosed is a schedule for gigs and if you have any questions whatsoever please e-mail Gloria.

Lighten up Teal

I am more than sure I not only speak for everyone who posted as well as myself when I say without tongue in cheek " well done" to the young lad in the photo. He took a stance when the majority of us did not. Much kudos to anyone who fights their corner at a time when apathy seems to be the only kind of political expression any one is willing not to voice. There is a time for us though, to sit back and have a laugh. If I have personally offended whom I presume to be Tommies son, I will apologise to him sincerely and with meaning. Do not think that in ten years he shall sit back, irrespective of the outcome on the hunting ban, and not remember and laugh about the day he went to parliament and made his voice heard and took some good natured ribbing about it.

Jim