Gutted!!

Billett

I spent just over a week trying to get my hands on a copy of GTA 4.. finally pick up one today on my lunch break... have it sitting there loking at me all day on my desk.

I get home put it in...

AND MY XBOX STOPS WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im so angry... i've already had one replacement xbox i dont want to wait for a second.

Big mistake, you gave the children a whole host of reasons to post. Notably the fact you used "box", "hands", and "put it in". Wait a while and you too will be the recipient of replies from latant homosexuals.

General banter or general ****** ?

Ta Ta

Edited by digger

Been on the xbox website, and although they replaced my last one for free, apparently the new one they gave me came with no Warranty

A lad on another site I use is just going through the exact same problem. He bought his through Game and they have flatly refused to replace this 'replacement' one for him.

ahh well a bet u bought a ps3 now eh :good::lol:

GM

Ohh yehh and then you could play all your HD games in 720 and also you would miss out on the US $50 million of downloadable content Just for the xbox 360 OHH and i almost forgot about the freezing issues on the ps3 lol

Taken from wikipedia

During Microsoft's 2006 E3 press conference on 9 May 2006, it was announced that Rockstar Games will offer exclusive episodic content for the Xbox 360 version of the game via Xbox Live.[50] Peter Moore, the then head of Microsoft's Interactive Entertainment Business division announced that Rockstar Games is working on two GTA IV downloadable packs exclusively for the Xbox 360, which will be released after the full game.

Moore described downloadable content as "epic episode packs", and not just extra cars or characters. A press release during the conference said that the packs would add "hours of entirely new gameplay" to the game.[51] The official Xbox website states that these episodes will last a minimum of 10 hours.[52]

Jeronimo Barrera, Vice President of Product Development for Rockstar Games, has said that the episodes are an experiment because they are not sure that there are enough users with access to online content on the Xbox 360.[53] Details on the pricing of these downloads have not yet been revealed, though it would almost certainly not be released for free, as Take-Two Interactive's former CEO, Paul Eibeler, has said numerous times that these downloads would provide "additional revenue streams" to the company[citation needed], but Microsoft has said that it will be up to Rockstar on whether or not they will charge for it.[54] Take-Two Interactive's Chief Financial Officer, Lainie Goldstein revealed that Microsoft was paying a total of US $50 million for the two episodes.[55] On 20 February 2008, it was announced that the extra content will be introduced starting August 2008.[56]

Downloadable content for the PlayStation 3 was reportedly said to be "likely" by Jeronimo Barrera, in the May 2008 edition of PlayStation World Magazine.[57] The form that the content will take was not stated.

@ the moment repairs are taking about 2 weeks and the pickup just a few days ... 0800 587 1102

For Gods sake this is a shooting forum. Instead of doing a couch potato act, get out and get some exersize. Far better for you than any mind numbing games.

TC

It IS in general banter though. :lol:

That said I have to agree before it turns into my willy's bigger than yours :good: