Beretta A303

Cosd

My cousin has a gun that he does not use, in fact only twice in the last year or so.

It is a Beretta A303 3 round semi 12g, multichoke. It has some light scratches on the stock which are visible in the photos, but other than that is in good order and doesn't miss a beat.

He's contemplating selling this as he has a Lanber O/U 12g, and as he has just got himself permision to shoot rabbits where he works at an airfield, so he wants to raise some cash to buy an air rifle.

We don't know how to value the gun to see if its worth selling, can anyone give us any help on the value of the gun please?

If anyone has an air rifle and would consider a swap, let me know as well.

thanks guys

Edited by Cosd

Depending on age and condition, you're probably looking at 350 max for a private sale.

Problem is we don't know the age? Is there any way of finding out?

I don't like giving a word on condition, because my 'good' maybe someone elses 'very good' etc etc.

It does have some slight scratches on the stock, visible in the picture, the barrel blue is very uniform and inside there is no pitting. It is a very nice gun.